• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Celebrity Pokemon Fans.

legendarypokemonmaster

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
That group of teen boys (name escapes me) who were runners up in last year's X Factor are supposed to be fans, at least, according to their commercial for B/W.

Arudo

That group of teen boys (name escapes me) who were runners up in last year's X Factor are supposed to be fans, at least, according to their commercial for B/W.

One Direction, ya I've seen those adverts. In one, they said Harrys hair was like one of the elemental monkeys. Jedward did Dragon quest adverts for DS too, so I woulnt be surprised if they played.

Littlemyuu

I know an friend of mine who likes Pokemon and is some singer from an band near where i live, i traded a Suicune with him, he makes 8-bit/game songs. not famous outside of Holland but still

Wilderness

I know an friend of mine who likes Pokemon and is some singer from an band near where i live, i traded a Suicune with him, he makes 8-bit/game songs. not famous outside of Holland but still

Weird, I was in Amsterdam a few weeks ago (moving to Netherlands in 3 weeks) and I saw an 8-bit band play in this small hall/stage. Maybe it was the same guy?

On topic, I love how everyone is constantly saying One Direction, clearly not reading the other people that posted it before hahaha.

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
On topic, I love how everyone is constantly saying One Direction, clearly not reading the other people that posted it before hahaha.

Everyone is only looking in one direction so they don't look back at other posts (Equips anti hate shield)

I know a guy in a band who plays pokemon, still small time in bars etc but you never know :)

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
the lonely island (best known for the "Im on a boat" song on saturday night live) have a song on their new album called "japan." pokemon gets a shout-out. nothing serious on the surface, but its out there

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
One Direction, ya I've seen those adverts. In one, they said Harrys hair was like one of the elemental monkeys. Jedward did Dragon quest adverts for DS too, so I woulnt be surprised if they played.

Oh yeah, I remember those Dragon Quest adverts on youtube and footage from their Dragon Quest gathering they hosted where they cosplayed their avatar characters... Yeah... celebrities helping advertise games... Sometimes it makes me question whether they are being honest or not or they are just doing it for the money.

Skevengal

Pokémon Rogue
I'm one of those :p

Hulk Hogan was involved in some kind of Pokemon promotion thingy. This was years ago though. But there was a quote of him saying something about the values of Pokemon, like friendship and teamwork...

Hulk Hogan also failed pronouncing Pokemon right. He even even rehearsed, too.

Satori

ʮɳȿʈɵҏҏɐɓʟɝ
Dylan and Cole Sprouse play.... They did advert for HGSS

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
One Direction probably got paid big time for the adverts.And the Sprouse Twins seem to like Poke-kaaay-mon.;)

One direction are so retarded they sound 5 in the advert,you can tell they are
Not really pokemon fans ---you can tell they went off it ages ago and now they're doing it just for the money--I bet they don't knOw what an EV training is or a shipping. I would of done a better job

Look up planb on Wikipedia

Last edited:

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
For the English commercials, a group called One Direction (from the X Factor, like American Idol or something like that) featured in one. But then, they just might have been forced to do the commercial.

Yes I have seen this (They're from X Factor btw). They advertise Black/White and the 3D Pokedex for the 3DS.