• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Celebrity Pokemon Fans.

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
I wonder if Drake Bell ever did...

CloudVII

Push It To The Limit
Lil' Jon's into Warcraft. I'm pretty sure he goes to E3 and all that every year, so who knows?

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Daniel Curtis Lee, and Devon Worchiser (spelling o_o), both stars of Ne's Declassified School Survival Guide, both enjoyed Pokémon. I learned that from a book I got at the 10th anniversary convention here in Raleigh.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I don't give a rats *** about those stupid celebritys they can all burn in hell!!!

Zibdas

not bad
I know. Not to mention they get paid way more than our army, the ones who protect us. Entertainment<Safety.
That's why I got rid of my Satelite.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
If you count internet celebrties, i think Josh a.k.a thecomputernerd01 (a guy who does these HILARIOUS parodies on youtube) likes Pokeomon. He made one video where he randomly mention Pokemon and mentions Pokemon White in one of his famous paradies, but both mentions were so breif, I can't tell if they're positive or not.

MonkeyX

i doubt any big celebritys would admit they liked pokemon because thats just asking for people to hate on you

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
Lil' Jon's into Warcraft. I'm pretty sure he goes to E3 and all that every year, so who knows?

Really? That's crazy. And yeah, most celebs probably wouldn't admit it because looking like a nerd isn't good for your image.

Autis-misc

Abridger
clearly marriland and serebii. lolz.
im surprised no one remembers weird al's pokemon parody, HE probly likes pokemon.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
If you count internet celebrties, i think Josh a.k.a thecomputernerd01 (a guy who does these HILARIOUS parodies on youtube) likes Pokeomon. He made one video where he randomly mention Pokemon and mentions Pokemon White in one of his famous paradies, but both mentions were so breif, I can't tell if they're positive or not.

yea I saw that. doesnt really count though.

although I do remember hearing about that asian guy from american idol that simon dissed then did n=something famous likes pokemon

legendarypokemonmaster

I remember hearing that Justin Bieber likes pokemon.

I remember hearing that Justin Bieber likes pokemon.
Whether this is true or not his opinion is invalid since he had never heard of Germans before he appeared on some tv talk show thing.

Also not A list celebs but famous people in the competitive gaming world of Starcraft 2 that like pokemon are Day9 who has won tournaments and has done loads for the SC community and Tasteless and Artosis who cast the Code-S for the GSL which is a tournament full of the best SC2 players in the whole world.
They are highly regarded in the SC community therefore I deem them famous. If I met one of them I'd be happy. Maybe not meeting Johnny Depp happy but still feel like I met somone famous.

I hope Johnny Depp likes pokemon but I doubt it :p

Also I like the fact One Direction are promoting Pokemon because they are insanely popular with the teens of UK today and if it gets more people into pokemon then that's always a good thing imo. Not saying I like them, they were terrible on X-factor. Wagner should be promoting Pokemon instead trololol.

Ok so these people are unlikely to play it for very long or get into it or be as cool as us real pokemaniacs but it's still a good thing.

PokeMEN

PokeMEN Master
The closest to celebrities I can think of is like smosh...disappointing really

Mellenhead

#Trainer4Life
Aperently robin williams likes pokemon as well as World of Warcraft...