• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~|Celestial Aura's Awesome Request Shop|~

Status
Not open for further replies.

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
V4LOVER: I am afraid that I am not doing your request. It's stupid.
You picked dumb pokemon and some that aren't suitable, Like Unown and Krabby.
So, you could request again or let it go. But to let you know, I am not doing that request. Thank you.

cloudk

hates you.
2 to 4 Pokemon:Heat Rotom(Oven), Frost Rotom(Fridge), Wash Rotom(Washing machine) and Spin Rotom(Fan)
Base Pokemon:Frost Rotom(Fridge)
Details:The black transparent glass from Heat Rotom should be present on the Fridge Rotom, Whilist the pipe at the back of the Wash Rotom should be present at the back of the fused Rotom. The fan on top of the Spin Rotom should be at the top of the fused Rotom too.

Hope it's not too complicated xD

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Custom Trainers
Details(Make it really understandable): I want a male teenager with a big grey top hat. Then, I want his expression to say that he has been experiencing misery for almost twelve years now. I want him to wear a grey jumper with a black collar peeking out of his neck. I want him to wear grey jeans with nothing on except a pocket. I want his eyes to look positively tired. His shoes have to be a plain black. Then, I want him to carry a big backpack that looked very heavy and make sure there's a little stress. And that's my custom trainer for maybe a new RPG.

Lucario919

Lucario Leader
hi, i have a request, might take long, but i can wait for it ^^

Fusions
2 to 4 Pokemon: Gastly, Haunter, Gengar
Base Pokemon: Gastly
Details: Haunter's arms, Gengar's legs

thanks

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
GalladeMentor: I did your request already on my comp. But I had it completely crashed earlier today and I lost EVERYTHING. It was kinda hard and complicated and I can't bother doing it again. So.. I am really sorry, could you uhmm.. request another thing, fusion, or maybe a recolour? Thanks for understanding.

GalladeMentor1224

You will be devoured
GalladeMentor: I did your request already on my comp. But I had it completely crashed earlier today and I lost EVERYTHING. It was kinda hard and complicated and I can't bother doing it again. So.. I am really sorry, could you uhmm.. request another thing, fusion, or maybe a recolour? Thanks for understanding.
no prob dude computer chrashes stink

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
request

Can you make me a banner? Sorry i dont really have references. I hope thats ok.

Background:Underwater(no fish)
Pokemon: Piplup using Bubblebeam and Treecko using Razor leaf
Can you put "Team Courage" in the middle?(if possible, Flame letters)

Sorry if this is a rough request:(

as big as possible please:)
again i apologize if its long. But ill wait

Celestial_Aura

Key of Destiny
2 to 4 Pokemon:Heat Rotom(Oven), Frost Rotom(Fridge), Wash Rotom(Washing machine) and Spin Rotom(Fan)
Base Pokemon:Frost Rotom(Fridge)
Details:The black transparent glass from Heat Rotom should be present on the Fridge Rotom, Whilist the pipe at the back of the Wash Rotom should be present at the back of the fused Rotom. The fan on top of the Spin Rotom should be at the top of the fused Rotom too.

Hope it's not too complicated xD
Can you give me the rotom sprites since I have no idea where to find them?
accepted and closed
Custom Trainers
Details(Make it really understandable): I want a male teenager with a big grey top hat. Then, I want his expression to say that he has been experiencing misery for almost twelve years now. I want him to wear a grey jumper with a black collar peeking out of his neck. I want him to wear grey jeans with nothing on except a pocket. I want his eyes to look positively tired. His shoes have to be a plain black. Then, I want him to carry a big backpack that looked very heavy and make sure there's a little stress. And that's my custom trainer for maybe a new RPG.
Denied but you can still request from one of my workers.
hi, i have a request, might take long, but i can wait for it ^^

Fusions
2 to 4 Pokemon: Gastly, Haunter, Gengar
Base Pokemon: Gastly
Details: Haunter's arms, Gengar's legs

thanks
Same thing from the quote above you^^
How the trainers? Did those new pics help?
Dude just give me time to finish these requests ok.
Can you make me a banner? Sorry i dont really have references. I hope thats ok.

Background:Underwater(no fish)
Pokemon: Piplup using Bubblebeam and Treecko using Razor leaf
Can you put "Team Courage" in the middle?(if possible, Flame letters)

Sorry if this is a rough request:(

as big as possible please:)
again i apologize if its long. But ill wait
Sorry but the same thing 2 quotes above this^^^

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
Ok.. what about this request?
Fusions
2 to 4 Pokemon:Treecko and Piplup
Base Pokemon:Treecko
Details: Treecko's face should have Piplup's beak only. Treecko's tail should have piplups two white dots on its chest and Treecko's soft part of his stomach should be light blue. Treecko's base color should be dark bllue

Last edited:

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
Sorry i didnt understand celestialaura.
um.. I guess Celebired
EDIT:He's not online... how about foxyman?(unless hes working on my fusion now)

Last edited:

Lucario919

Lucario Leader
Denied but you can still request from one of my workers.

o ok, guess i'll search for other ones to do it... i really want to see it

;092; ;093; ;094;

celebired

Mew xoxo Kawaii
Sorry i didnt understand celestialaura.
um.. I guess Celebired
EDIT:He's not online... how about foxyman?(unless hes working on my fusion now)

NONONO. I am online, I could do it. Yay requests!
Also, if you didn't put the details, I could've done it amazingly my way. But I did it the same thing you said. I hope yu leik:
nooob.png

IMG]

Last edited:

~Sloth~

Founder of 7DS Inc.
Could I get a sprite of this:

hitohjo.png

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.