• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cellophane Glasses Poll 1 of 4

The colour-master?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
Yup, that's right. This week we have four polls, plus another poll in the weekly thread. Sheesh, this week was too easy on you guys. I_D's gotta think of something a bit more challenging =)

Okay then, three votes each in each poll, and no voting for yourself. That's about it.

recolors.png
Blue-Recolour.png
wsc18a5539014314iaza.gif
WSC18.gif
rockrecolorfs7.gif
recolurzmadnez669136362vw0.gif
nidoyayyy.png
Blue.png
purpleqc0.png

Last edited:

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
I still can't believe we had so many entries this week - good lawd! Why do you people convince me to make it easier for you again?

Remember, there is a 5th poll on the entry thread. It's very important.

PurpleMew

no promises
Wow this week had alot of entries.

klnothincomin, Yami Ryu and Aquakip get my votes because they are very vibrant and very nicely coloured.

gtab x3

Going with klnothincomin, Aquakip, and lions fist, for the chose of colour, and how it was displayed.

Fiona

needs inspiration ;;
Aquakip, klnothincomin, and Lion's fist get my votes. =D Dunno why - they just kinda stood out to me. -nodnod-

Though the others are awesome too. :3

RauniKai

one fire at a time
voting for yami ryu and aquakip for having such a soft and well-colored look to the sprites :D