• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

censoredshipping, anyone? *cackle*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
It's a nevermet but it almost makes sense O_O

Dario/Damian. As in the guy with the Dodrio in the Flame Pokemon-A-Thon and the guy who abandoned Charmander.

I am addicted to this pairing right now like holycrap you have no idea XD And I've actually been doing quite a bit with it lately too~

they even LOOK good together. :0

OMNOMNOM.png

Anyone? 8D

Mel-Girl

left. right.
I love how the thing that drew me to this thread was the title. I was like, "Assholewut." ROFL I'm amazed at how well I remember those two. It's like minor crack but sounds hella fun. I reckon their dynamic would be fun. ******* characters are like, totally pimp if you ask me. thus why I like Shigeru, Shinji, etc. XDD

But yes, those two would probably hate each other totally at first. But would be totally determined to show the other that they're better, haha. Man, you totally reminded me of my need to rewatch the first season, haha.

EDIT: I cracked up at the censoring for some odd reason. That why you didn't put the shipname in the first post? rofl

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
XD they absolutely would hate each other at first. I actually RP those two with a friend of mine and that's exactly what happened. They actually ended up punching each other in the face and knocking each other out, they woke up in a house full of the other characters we RP (Lucian, Will, Morty, Brawly, etc) and were forced to share a room XD

If this topic actually gets enough of a positive response I may end up putting bits and pieces of the RP logs here XD ....the bits that ARENT smut anyway. Cause yeah, we've RPed smut of those two XD

and yeah, the censoring. *shakes head* Oh, SPPf...the only board I know that actually censors that sort of thing. But not in the title apparently. HMMM.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
No.

You know better then to name a topic with a word that is censored in actual posts. I don't care if it lets you, it's still not okay. So for that, this topic is closed. And censored. Good lord.

Also before you pull out the "You are just a homophobe" don't even bother, I couldn't care less about whether you are gay, straight, asexual, whatever. It's when you start dating animals that I worry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.