1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ceptalrile

Discussion in 'Fan Sprites' started by RisenJade DragonKnightGT, Jun 4, 2006.

1. RisenJade DragonKnightGT

RisenJade DragonKnightGT Dragon Spriter

well i was multitasking making this and a sprite for a challenge and heres CEPTALRILE.Im thinking of changing TREECAGO and GROVGYLE to fit CEPTALRILE
    [​IMG]
    JUNGLE POKEMON
    DEX ENTRY:
    CEPTALRILE are capable of walking on their hind legs but prefer to walk on all fours.This POKEMON'S leaves are always shiney and have a glossey look to them.You can tell when a CEPTALRILE gets old when it's giant tree on it's head llosses it's shiney,glossey look.CEPTALRILE despise their cousins SCEPTILE.When coming across a SCEPTILE CEPTALRILE stand on their hind legs having more speed and agility.SCEPTILE in the RYUUGEN REGION have a 1/4 chance of giving brith to TREECAGO.When this happens the mothers throw the mutant TREECKO away like thrash to live on it's own.

NOTE:LIGHTSOURCE is coming directly from the top.

2. Kinginsoar

Kinginsoar Advanced Spriter

My gosh...I don't know what to say...

IT IS AWESOME!

Sorry if I'm spamming, but it's true...that's all, it's just awesome...

3. ~Kitty~

~Kitty~ Aloha wau ia 'oe<3

Wow ^o^ Thats Pretty Good!!!!!
    How do you do that?

4. Amphoroz_26

Amphoroz_26 I'm angry ya'll! >:3

It great! Poor Treecago being thrown away...

5. Mitsukai

Mitsukai Well-Known Member

It really cool,how did you thougth of this?

6. RisenJade DragonKnightGT

RisenJade DragonKnightGT Dragon Spriter

hehe.thanks for comments well i dunno what you guys are talking about saying how i did it.it is called paint it's not very expensive

7. DanK84

DanK84 Manyula Trainer

One word: Awesome. This thing is awesome. I always like seeing your sprites!