• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Certain Kinds of Teams

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
(This is not a competitive battling thread before anyone asks or like a rate-my-team thing...)

Have you ever made a team that was based off of a certain group of things? Currently I am making a team based off of Portal, so far I have a Klingklang for GLaDOS, a Raticate for Ratman, Cloyster for Chell, Slowbro for Wheatley, Jynx for Caroline (I have no idea why I chose Jynx...) and am looking for one more thing to add.

Have you ever done something similar?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I once made a team based of the aristocats feat purugly, Persian, That leapord pokemon ect its a good team but its defense stats suck really badly.

Phoopes

There it is.
I once made a food-themed team. Blaziken represented chicken, Jellicent represented Pringles, etcetera.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
I've got 3 at the moment. One for the first Mega Man game (Infernape = Fire Man, Walrein = Ice Man, Magnezone = Elec Man, Gallade = Cut Man, Snorlax = Guts Man, and Electrode = Bomb Man), one for the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Jason/Red Ranger/Tyrannosaurus = Tyranitar, Billy/Blue Ranger/Triceratops = Bastiodon, Zack/Black Ranger/Mastodon = Mamoswine, Trini/Yellow Ranger/Sabertooth Tiger = Raikou, Kimberly/Pink Ranger/Pterodactyl = Aerodactyl, and Tommy/Green Ranger/Dragonzord = Haxorus), and one for the 6 playable characters in Sonic Adventure 2 (Lucario = Sonic, Zoroark = Shadow, Floatzel = Tails, Snorlax = Eggman, Scrafty = Knuckles, and Swoobat = Rouge). This is actually all I do when it comes to teams now, because the metagame's kinda boring without it.

RaichuArcanine

Hunting Sparkles
Mostly my teams are based on weather effects etc. I do however, have two possible theme teams in the making. Septimus Heap team(Nidoqueen=Jenna, Salamence=Spitfyre, Gallade=Septimus, Yanmega=Beetle, Honchkrow=DomDaniel, Arbok=Marcia) and a Redwall theme team(Raticate=Cluny, Pachirisu=Lady Amber) etc.
~RaichuArcanine~​

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I once made a team of characters from TV shows that I used to watch. All I remember, though, is that I had a Snorlax represent Peter from Family Guy.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
It's not on the past 5 pages, I think we're fine.

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
A Magnemite would have been good for Wheatley, but you've got that covered with Klingklang (and Slowbro's great too.). The Agron line is kinda turret-ish, or maybe a Glalie companion cube. :p
I've never thought of doing something like that, cool teams!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Once I had a team with just dragons. Dragonite, Salamence, Flygon, Garchomp, Hydreigon, and Druddigon.

im doing a snake team, Serpirior, Steelix, Dragonair, Milotic, Arbok, Seviper

ZFXZFX

Once, I made a team based off of Pokemon. WOAH!

In all seriousness, I have not yet but after seeing this thread I kind of want to. Mass Effect themed maybe?

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
A Magnemite would have been good for Wheatley, but you've got that covered with Klingklang (and Slowbro's great too.). The Agron line is kinda turret-ish, or maybe a Glalie companion cube. :p
I've never thought of doing something like that, cool teams!

I was considering Magnemite, but I preferred a fully evolved Pokemon... Glalie doesn't really seem friendly though... I think I should look for something for Companion Cube or something like Weezing that are paired up with another head for Atlas/P-Body...