• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cerulean Blue! (006)

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Good episode. The Invincible Pokemon Brothers still irked me, but at least they blasted off in the end. I felt sorry for Misty both when she nearly drowned because of Gyarados' Whirlpool, and when she took a ton of hits from Tentacruel's Poison Sting attacks.
9/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
And at least now we know where Misty got the Gyarados that she used in Hoenn. :cool:

Yea I remember wondering where she had gotten it when she went to Hoenn, so I liked watching her attempts to befriend and save the Gyarados since it explained everything from her two-parter.

Wow, so Misty's sisters just left the angry Gyarados at the Cerulean Gym without informing her? And why the heck did we have to see the Invincible Pokemon Brothers again?

Leonhart

Imagineer
So Kasumi went back to the Hanada Gym and had to deal with the Gym's possible closure, the Strongest Pokemon Brothers, and an irritable Gyarados. This made Botan, Ayame, and Sakura seem foolhardy, although it did give Kasumi a chance to prove herself. I enjoyed seeing Kasumi's Tattu again, as well as Kasumi in her mermaid attire.

Daizy

I call you honey
I loved this special because Misty truly earned it. The thing with her sisters is that they show that anyone can can become a Gym Leader and Misty getting the role in "Gotta Catch Ya Later" was simply keeping it in the family.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Frankly, this special made me dislike Kasumi's sisters since they left the Hanada Gym in such a disarray. If I wasn't on Kasumi's side, I would've wanted the Gym closed since it needed proper handling.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Jnmisty said:
Honestly, Nurse Joy should have chewed out Daisy, Lily, and Violet about what happened at the inspection.

I agree since it was their fault that the Hanada Gym was in such disarray, but they were having fun on their vacation, so it was Kasumi who had to rectify all their mistakes.

Jnmisty

I know it made me wonder if, when, and how Daisy, Violet, Lily would come through for her for a change when Misty truly needs them.

Leonhart

Imagineer
One thing that I'm curious about regarding Kasumi's sisters and the events in this episode is why the Gym was left in such a messy state. I know that they called Kasumi before they went on their world trip, but they really should've kept the Gym in order before Kasumi arrived to take over as the Gym Leader.