• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Challenge! The Pokémon Water Obstacle Course!! (1152)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1152.jpg

Challenge! The Pokémon Water Obstacle Course!!​

Ash & Goh had been watching the Pokémon Water Obstacle Course on TV, with Chloe's Eevee fascinated by it and a Vaporeon that was participating. The trainer of the Vaporeon is a friend of Chrysa so Chloe, Ash and Goh go to meet the Vaporeon that Eevee admires, and end up taking part in the course themselves!

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

TomRC121991

What moves that Dracovish is using?

And what upcoming Pokémon episode trailer might be?
Could be Ash upcoming Pokémon or battling with Iris or about Gary?

dman_dustin

I can't tell if its a spoiler or not but it does technically relate to a future episode so.....

So did Dracovish use fishious rend or ice fang because Deacovish clearly uses ice fang against Iris's Dragonite or does it have both?

What was said (apologies before) after Dracovish used thd fang attack is basically the non spoiler question I have.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
ok so does anyone have a clear clarification of what attacks Dracovish used here?

cause all i'm seeing is potentially water gun and ice fang.

Risrhayne

This episode made me feel really bad for Dracovish. As if being an abomination wasn’t bad enough, the poor thing sinks like a rock in water and can’t even hit the bell. Why is this Ash’s only Galar mon? I get that it’s super strong, but...golly talk about “I lift things up and put them down”.

In any case, this episode was nice, but...eh. Eevee’s whole thing is that she doesn’t know what she wants to evolve into, which is a fine goal to go hand-in-hand with Chloe’s indecisiveness. Eevee only knowing Copycat is also an excellent take because she really gets to try different types. But I’m getting Iris and Axew vibes from this storyline where “I want my Pokémon to be XYZ” but it takes a million years to take a single, tiny step towards that goal and we never get to see them actually achieve the goal. Especially because it’s EEVEE. The secondary mascot. They’re most likely gonna pull a “I like you just the way you are” card and it’s gonna trigger her to Gigantamax or use one of the Let’s Go moves. I really hope they don’t do that though and actually go through with the evolution thing. Just don’t give her a Sylveon man, I’m tired of all of the girl characters being given the feminine Pokémon that despite being majority male are all conveniently female.

Oh yeah, there was also an episode today. Whatever happened to those breathing apparatuses the characters slapped on their faces for underwater episodes? I guess they were too busy holding an aquatic obstacle course in open ocean with deadly (but versatile) Huntail for CHILDREN to care about their safety.

...seriously though, that was a great Huntail, I’m surprised Goh didn’t catch it and Gorabyss.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
I sure do appreciate that Go's Rotom is the eyecatch voice in like every episode now, and that they not only keep playing the one piece of music on this soundtrack that I absolutely cannot stand, but that they keep playing it in scenes where there is no dialogue and so there's nothing else for me to focus my attention on but the hopelessly annoying music cue.

Wait... No... "Appreciate" is not the wrong word. I think "Detest" is more applicable.