• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Challenge! The Pokémon Water Obstacle Course!! (1152)

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
This episode was cute. I like the idea of Eevee getting to know its various evolutions, and then deciding what it wants to evolve into, or if it even wants to evolve at all, so I hope that's what the writers actually intend to do. I also like that the writers are actually making use of Copycat and letting Eevee actually battle, rather than just relegating it to the role of cute mascot character (which would be so easy to do, since its Trainer isn't a battler).

Dracovish was hilarious. I'm not a huge fan of its design, but it's such an amusing Pokémon. It has a hard time swimming? Fine, just run across the ocean floor instead, LOL!

This episode was more proof that Goh only wishes he were a good Pokémon Trainer. Seriously, his Dewgong gets distracted by some hot fish chicks, and he doesn't even notice the Pokémon who is supposed to be racing alongside him is missing until he finishes the race. That's just...inexcusable, Goh. Just inexcusable.

Starswirl Pikachu

Are we really doing a Vaporeon episode this late in the game?! Well actually I'm fine with it and I do like certain water types. Eevee seems to shows interest in one of its potential evolutions, so much so that it may choose the branch for itself. I think its nice to see a bunch of water pokemon showing their stuff, although this does not give many chances to actually catch anything for a while. Good development time for Chloe to get a water stone should Eevee choose it later but it did not choose it yet. Apparently it just liked watching Vaporeon and swimming in the sea..