• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Challenge! The Pokémon Water Obstacle Course!! (1152)

Red and Blue

Glad they finally remembered to give Dracovish focus and a chance to show off its moveset. Granted it doesnt make up for it being a no show for thirteen freaking episodes but its something I guess

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Tbh I do enjoy to see Eevee interacting with one of its Eeveelutions. I think they were interacting themselves the most compared to other owned Eevees I've seen in this show.

Judging by the ending where Eevee is still hesitating what it will evolve. I think we're going to see it interacting with other Eeveelutions in the future, in which kinda remind me of a Megaman game because there's 8 Eeveelutions and each Eeveelution has its own setting/stage.

Yay for Dracovish to have some spotlights. I'm tempted to see it again not because to update its moveset but its face put me a smile on it, as it always seems to be happy. Poor thing couldn't swim as well because its weight.

Poor Dewgong's heart being broken. It really remind me of the Psyduck episode in this series and the setting gives us the impression that the 2 human characters or 2 Pokemons are going to make up together but it's not.

As for the race, there's no outcome of it. But it's nice to see Ash & Goh being concerned about Chloe than winning the race. Gotta love the Vaporeon owner face when Eevee used Copycat to assist its senpai.

Good episode, a bit biased because Eevee is my favorite Pokemon and Chloe got her own spotlight.

Cute episode. Love seeing Swampert.

I am shaking because of that preview Oshawott!!!

Now all we need are Torterra, Greninja, Clemont, Bonnie, May, Max, and Serena and we golden.

UglyToast

umm... What was the "Illegal" content I was discussing? Just want to know.
Because I got a warning for that.

Last edited:

Zweilous

Go-ing for Gold
Weird that we're having a Water Pokemon race. I guess it's been almost 60 episodes since the last one, but it's still weird to have this idea repeated in the same series. Both of them also featured fully-evolved Water starters native to that region, too. But this race was more obstacle course-y, which was a nice deviation I guess.

As usual, I liked this episode. I like every episode (that isn't a ****ing Plusle and Minun filler or that second two-shorts episode.) Koharu and Eevee were great and got some much-needed focus, Grookey was cute, and Dracovish stole ever scene it was in. I just hope we don't have to wait like 8400000 more episodes for it to appear again.

Oh, and the Seaking girl from the Feebas episode is back.

Now the question is, what becomes of the Water Stone? Will it get used, or be forgotten? Will Koharu end up collecting all of the Stones for an episode about Eevee evolving (only for it to reject all of them?) Or will another Pokemon use it?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
As soon as it's out of the pokémon, this pokémon chomps his trainer's head. Am I talking about:

( )James
( )Ash

Anyway, I found it to be a very boring episode. I normally, don't mind just random episodes of the kids travelling around but this one was just... Boring. I mean, that whole Chloe plot never really intrigued on engaged me so I felt no attachment. The idea of taking slow with Eevee's evolution is clever and all, but since Chloe is mostly a glorified supporting character with no goal, I don't feel like it adds much to the table. It's still serviceable in its own right but I dunno, I really didn't feel that commited to it.

Best part was the preview of things to come. Reserves Return hype!