• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Champion face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Numel:0
Charmeleon: 0
Rapidash: 4
Arcanine: 16
Charizard: 8
Blaziken: 11

Vote once an hour.

N

Ninetails USA

Numel:0
Charmeleon: 0
Rapidash: 4
Arcanine: 18
Charizard: 9
Blaziken: 11

Vote once an hour.

T

Talons Fury

i just can't believe it realy the lizard lost to a kongfu chicken and big myth lion.

It should be dark next

Volteon

Back I guess??
[!] arcanine won!
Ninetales USA, could you edit your first post? I´d like to know who won each face-off without look all 1052 posts.

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Volteon said:
[!] arcanine won!
Ninetales USA, could you edit your first post? I´d like to know who won each face-off without look all 1052 posts.

Maybe when Ninetails is online again. I know Arcanine winning is sort of a big deal for some people, but Ninetails will take care of it when he is online again. Can't expect him to be online every second.

N

Ninetails USA

sorry I haven't been on, next we will need nominations for Dark
and thank you Ohtachi

Status
Not open for further replies.