• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Champion Mike Reporting In!

Champion Mike

Hi everyone!

My name is Mike. I'm 20 and have been a Pokemon fan since the very beginning. I left the craze when Ruby and Sapphire came out, but came back to being a Pokemon Trainer two years back, when I found my old Game Boy Color. Got Pokemon Emerald not long afterward, and it was great. Bought my first DS Pokemon game last year, Pokemon White, and wow, was it something! The greatest Pokemon game in my opinion since Red, Blue, and Yellow! Definitely looking forward to the future of the series, especially Pokemon X and Y!

Anyway, looking forward to tons of Pokemon-filled fun here on Serebii!

Estellise

peachy
Welcome to SPPf! ^^