• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Championing a Research Battle! (921)

This episode was terrific. Ah, Jessie, your ego never ceases to entertain. I forgot that Ash fought Diantha before. The biggest highlight seems to have been Greninja breaking out of the water veil and showing off his Water Shuriken which looked really cool. But ugh...Greninja himself looks so silly looking. He's supposed to look like Ash, yes, but honestly, he looks like someone just glued clown sideburns to his face.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Despite some claims regarding Diantha and this battle, I enjoyed this episode. The battle between Gardevoir and Greninja was very cool!

Comparing Diantha to the games is a moot point because we all know that the anime doesn’t always portray game characters in the same way as in the games. Rather than saying that Diantha is “weak” I’m more inclined to believe that Ash was simply stronger here than in past sagas during his transformation with Greninja. Meaning that champion’s and elite four members didn’t suddenly get weak during this saga, but that the trainers fighting them where closer to them in strength level.