• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

- Champion's In The Making - (A PokeRP)

vballbadandy

---
Vermillion
---

"It would appear to be the only lead at this point."

Vincent looked at the two trainers standing before him. Nate had the obvious appearance that he thought he was better than the other two and did not want to travel together. Shace was harder to read. Vincent couldn't tell if he was even interested in persuing the Rockets.

"I don't know if you guys are concerned about saving those pokemon, but im heading to Celadon and if you are too then I recomend we go together."

(OC: True dat, it's okay to find Pokemon that aren't indigenous to Kanto, btw.)
---
V E R M I L L I O N
---

"Hey! I ain't no nitwit! I'm Grunt Mason and he's Grunt Marley-", he said, before he was cut off by approaching police sirens. Shace rolled his eyes and muttered on something about a horrible justice system before facing Nathan once more.

"I plan on heading to Celadon City too... but it might be important to note that this is a crime syndicate we are about to deal with, and just our Pokemon might not be enough to take them down. I never like to admit it, but my Pokemon are not strong enough to make such an endeavor on their own...", he stated, Eliza huffing in annoyment.

As the Police sirens got louder, Shace looked at Wings. "It seems like you already have a mode of transportation, since this is Kanto, I think it's best if I look for mines as well.", he said, before walking away, heading towards Vermillion's outskirts.

vballbadandy

OOC:what time zone are you guys in? seems like you start posting as im getting ready for bed.

---
V E R M I L L I O N
---

As Shace walked away Vincent thought about his words

"You know, he dose raise a good point, our pokemon alone may not be enough." Vincent said half to Nate and half to himself

Vincent didn't know how he felt about the idea of getting more pokemon. Since his fight with Entei Vincent hadn't even thought about capturing more pokemon, the only pokeball he carried around was a luxury ball given to him by his mother... perhaps it was finnaly time to start growing his party again.

"For now I'm heading to Celadon, perhaps I'll see you there."

With that Vincent mounted Flash and shot off into the noon-day sky. He was not leaving with the intention of going straight to Celadon, Vincent needed some time to think about his party size issue.

---
C E L A D O N
---

"Sir, the grunts that we sent to Vermillion have not yet returned, and there has been recent news of a destructive battle taking place where they were meant to go to.", said a man dressed in the same attire as the grunts he spoke of, showing a giant red 'R' in the middle, signifying the truth.

"Is that so... well, they were fools anyway, luckily I only sent them to grab the Pokemon in the Center and nothing more important, hmm?", said a voice in the darkness. The man nodded.

"Do not send any men after them. If they do not appear in the next hour I will assume that they have been caught and they shall be dealt with. In the meantime, make sure that Alpha and Omega have completed their objectives in their respective locations.", the voice added.

As the man left the room, the shadow of a large Pokemon could be seen.

vballbadandy

---
Over the ocean just off the Vermillion coast
---

Vincent held on tight as Flash blasted toward Celadon.

"Take it easy Flash, Im in no hurry to get to Celadon." "Togee." Togekiss slowed down to a more leasurely pase.

"What do you think Flash, should we get more pokemon to travel with us?"

"Togekiss!" Flash replied happily as if to imply a yes.

I still dont know, ever since my pokemon left me I have been too afraid to get more for fear that I might get consumed with power again.

Vincent rubbed his forehead and felt his scar hiding behind his hairline.

Though there is that chance I need to help those pokemon and I cant do it without with out more pokemon.

"Alright Flash, I'll do it, Ill get us some more friends, but only if you promise to keep me in line"

"To-togekiss! :)"

"Ok, Lets head to Route 7 and see if we can find some friends."

OOC:eek:k, i think were 2 hrs off, but I cant quite tell because the forum clocks never work out right for me. also, how are you gonna handle finding new pokemon? Can we decide what we find?

BlueMoonDX

I Feel Fine♪♫♪♫
~~~
Outskirts of Pewter
~~~

Sitting in a tree with hat over his face napping.

"Ty..Typlosion."

"Hm, what is it Zero." Jumps off tree

"Ty.." Points towards a rushel in the bushes

"Yeah, so what. You aren't scared of a little rushel are you."

"Plosion.." Sits down against a tree

"Fine, I'll look" Walks over to bush and pulls out a Ratata "Wow, a ratata." Throws back into bush "Come on Zero, we have to get some rest. We have the big hike tomorrow, I heard Mt. Moon is big." Jumps back in tree

"Typlosion." Closes eyes

"Good, now get some rest" Lays back and stares into the stars.

His phone starts to ring

He picks it up "Whats up"

"You have to get to Celadon quickly."

"Who the hell is this."

"None of your buisness, just get there quicly, hurry"

Sighs "Whatever" Hangs up "Zero, we got to go"

"Ty." He said tiredly as he got up "Plosion..Ty"

"Suck it up, besides, I think we can make it in time."

"Typlosion" Walks into town

"Where are you going."

"Ty" Points at town

"Nah, where taking the diglet cave."

"Typlo!"

"What, there just little moles. Come on" Walks over to small tree "Besides, you aren't afraid of the dark right"

"Ty" He sighed and cuts up tree

"Good, now lets get moving" Enters cave

OC: @Vball: Yeah, if it makes sense to find such a Pokemon in that area. Like, you won't find a Gastly in a meadow, but you might find a Skiploom or a Flaffy there.

@Blue: Thank's for the intro, but you might want to type out your sentences/actions to make it easier for the rest of us.

"Blare: *Walks into cave.*" No, dude.

"Blare got up and looked at the cave, smirked and entered." Yes.

vballbadandy

---
Route 7
---

As Vincent and Flash decended on Route 7 they hear lots of growling followed by the cry of a pokemon "fffyyyyy!"

"Quick Flash, lets go see what that is." Flash kicks it into overdrive toward the noise. As they rounded the corner they saw the course of the cry. A flaffy (yes, I was thinking flaffy before you said something) was surrounded by a pack of poochyena. Just as they rounded the corner one of the poochyena started to charge at flaffy.

Vincent jumped off Flashes back as he called out a command "Flash GO! Use Extremespeed on that poochyena before it gets to flaffy." Flash bolted forward, getting faster and faster with every passing nanosecond.

Just moments before the poochyena's attack landed flaffy closed its eyes to brace itself for the incomming blow... but the blow never came. flaffy slowly opened its eyes to see that the poochyenahad been inercepted by Flash.

The impact from extremespeed sent the poochyena sliding across the ground. As that poochyena was slowly rising to its feet two more poochyena charged toward flaffy.

"Flash turn around, quick use aura sphere!" Flash returned it's attention to the pack and shot off two swirling blue balls of energy at the two new attackers. Both met their target and sent them to the ground.

Flash then flew over to flaffy to see if it was alright. As Flash approached flaffy slowly oppened it eyes, looking cautiously at Flash. After a few seconds flaffy closed it eyes again and began to shake in fear.

"Flash look out behind you." As Flash turned around she realized that the pack had regouped and changed its focus onto her. "Try to scare them off, use flametrwoer on the ground in front of them." At that command Flash let out a giant fireball that formed wall of fire in front of the pack. This deterant worked, The poochyena jumped back at the site of the fire and then quickly turned tail and ran away.

Vincent approached the quivering flaffy with his only empty pokeball in his right hand. As he looked down at the tembling flaffy he had yet another flashback to the day he lost his pokemon. He lost heart, there was just no way that he could force this sared pokemon to come with him.

Without another word Vincent walked away toward Celadon. Flash did not imediately notice that Vincent was walking away, when she did she sped off after him, leaving the flaffy alone in the field.

-----------
Vermillion
----------
The other trainers seemed to be splitting up, going off on separate ways to strengthen their teams by capturing more Pokemon. Sabrina would have to wait, Nate was going to have a change of plans.
"Transportation," Nate said to his two Pokemon, "Something we've never given thought to before, but we're going to need a faster way to get everywhere if we're going to combat Team Rocket." The trainer explained as he walked his pokemon to the waterfront.
"Maldo." Thanos grunted, Browning just nodded in agreement.
"Well, then Thanos, you return to your Pokeball, Water Pokemon don't exactly agree with you." A Red ray of light returned the Ancient Pokemon to its home, safe and sound. It would need the rest for what may come, "Alright Browning, lets go get us some fishing supplies." Nate, smiled at the Skuntank, fishing was a calming way to catch Pokemon. Plus, he always preferred Surfing to flying. The waterfront store didn't look like much, fishing around Vermillion was considered dangerous, Sharpedo constantly patrolled the waters. A backwoods looking man stood behind the counter,
"Hey there, what kin' I git' you boys today?" His southern accent ran thick.
"Just a Super Rod, and some bait, for renting of course." Nate affirmed, putting some cash on the table, he was running low, but Nate was sure he'd get in more battles soon enough.
"Alrighty," The man took a new, high tech looking Rod off the table, and handed it to the the trainer, a can of bait strapped to it. "Y'all have a good fish now."

Nate looked upon the open ocean, it was a good day for fishing, throwing his line out into the calm waters, the S.S. Annie was nearing the harbor, the sea was quite a majestic sight today. Browning sat down next to his trainer, but got up with a start. Something was on the line...

Nate yelled, "HERE WE GO!" As he began trying to reel in the catch, yet to his surprise, he couldn't do a thing, whatever was on the rod, it was huge. Trying to keep himself from being pulled into the ocean, Nate tried to keep hold on street lamp near the pier. Yet this Pokemon, whatever it was, was still pulling hard.
"Skuntank!" Browning cried out in confusion, not knowing what to do. Nate quickly lost his grip and was dragged into the ocean.

He rose to the surface, still holding on to the now loose line. He looked to see if what he caught was nearby. Yet nothing could shock him more, than the Wailord rising to the surface in front of him.

vballbadandy

---
Route 7
---

Flaffy sat there quivering. After several moments he ralized that there was no more noise around him. He lowly opened his eyes and peeked through his arms. The poochyena were all gone. Flaffy looked around to thank his saviors, but they were nowhere to be seen. He noticed a set of footprints that headed away from him so he decided to follow them. As he rounded the corner he saw the trainer in the distance sulking toward the city. Flaffy ran toward him on all fours, jumping on his back and knocking him over as he caught up.

Vincent was caught of guard, suddenly getting thrown to the ground "Ah, what the... oh flaffy, what are you doing? Your safe now."

"Flaffy-fla" Flaffy said happily as he snuggled up to Vincents face.

"What's wrong flaffy? You can go back home." Flaffy stoped snuggling and appeared to be thinking. He then started digging through Vincent's backpack as though he was looking for somthing

"Flaffy, there's no food in there, just some potions." As Vincent said this his luxury ball rooled out of his backpack. Flaffy looked at it curiously and then poked the center point with his nose. A red beam of light came out of the ball and engulfed flaffy. Vincent looked on in awe as the balls center turned white after only one shake.

Vincent stood up and picked up the pokeball which now contained flaffy. "Come out flaffy." Vincent called as he held the ball out.

The same red light that had engulfed flaffy shot out of the ball reforming him. "Flaffy dose this mean you want to come with us?"

"Flaaaafy." Flaffy said as he shook his head.

"Well, it's hard to say no to that. Alright what moves do you know."

"Fla-FLAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Flaffy screeched at the top of its lungs(Screech)

"Alright,Alright! We get it, what else?" Flaffy looked around untill his eyes locked onto a near by bush. Flaffy charged straight at it and when he hit it, ripped the roots right out of the ground(Take Down)

"Very nice!" Flaffy ran back over to Vincent and started waving its hands back and forth untill a mirror-like wall appeared before him (Reflect)

Flaffy then got down on all fours and started shacking his tail back and forth. The ball on the end of his tail started to glow yellow then suddenly a wave of lightning shot out and hit the ground directly infront of Vincent (Thundershock)

"Well flaffy, I think you'll make an excellent addition to our team, all your missing is a name... how about Sparky?"

"Flaffy" Flaffy said happily as he made sparks eminate from his tail. "Sparky it is, welcome to the team" Vincent, Flash, and Sparky then headed into town.

Shinkagehadou

Origianlity ftw!
*VERMILLION*

Angelo is seen hiding on the side building of the pokemon fan club scoping the area for his pursuers. 'Ugh, why must Saffron sit practically in the middle of everything? It seems no matter what town I'm in those guys seem to be there, all thanks to my town being smack dab in the middle.'

"THERE HE IS!" shouted a voice.

Angelo turned to see one of the psychics from the Gym, he could recognize him from his purple garments.

"Angelo! Come back to town, we can talk this out!"

"I'm not going back and you know why!"

"If that's the case...Haunter go!"

"Same old song and dance...Go! OniGiri!"

---
R O U T E 1 4
---

"Tic tac toe, yeah let's go...", Shace sung walking aimlessly through the Route to Celadon. He had been thinking of Pokemon to catch, and there was a good range of Pokemon in this area...

"Dii!"

The sound of a Nuzleaf and Seedot falling simulateously. At first Shace thought that a trainer was battling nearby, but it was revealed to be a large bat, clearing it's area with a growl. Shace pulled out his Pokedex and pointed it at the creature, it's light hitting it's face.

"Gliscor, the Fangscorp Pokémon, and the evolved form of Gligar. It watches its prey as it hangs from trees with its tail and attacks from above when it sees the chance. "

"Huh... this sounds like a useful Pokemon. Eliza, show yourself.", he calmly stated, the energetic Pokemon materializing from it's Pokeball at it's call, looking sad. Shace groaned... he didn't really want this right now. Every time she did this it affected her battle style. The Gliscor grew impatient, swooping down from the trees and landing on the grass, before bouncing high in the air and cloaking itself with the rays of the sun.

"Sucker Punch.", Shace commanded, and Eliza grudgingly complied, dodging the incoming X-Scissor from the suprised bat and slashing at it, smashing it into the tree. It recovered quickly, to the surprise of Shace. Kicking off with another bound, it crashed into Eliza, biting down on her neck and shocking her with several volts of electricity (Thunder Fang), knocking her back into an energetic state.

"Superpower!", Shace said, Eliza replying by shaking Gliscor off of it and slashing it, jumping and twirling with elegance too enchanting for just battle. Almost as Gliscor recovered, Absol seemed to ricochet off of the air and smash into it with inhumane force. The Gliscor stopped moving. Shace took an Ultra Ball from his pocket and chucked it at the dizzy Pokemon, watching the ball shake and shake until it finally stopped, signifying a successful capture.

"...you've got X'es, I've got O's...", he sung as he continued onwards to Celadon City.

----------------------
Vermillion Harbor
----------------------
The giant whale emerging from the sea let out a mighty roar. It's slight anger was obvious. Thanos would obviously be useless this fight.
"Alright Browning, lets show this thing how we do it, Dayan style!" Nate yelled, moving to keep his head above water. Browning gave a dirty smirk, and let out some gas, before going into battle pose.
"NIGHT SLASH, STRIKE NOW!" Nate gave an overconfident shout, the Skuntank, at its master's command. Leaped into the air, at a direct angle to the float whale Pokemon, and dug its claws deep. The Wailord gave a roar of slight pain, but it's stamina must have been off the charts, as it had no problem sending a enormous jet of water Browning's way. (Water Spout)

"TAAANK!" Browning, shook in pain and cold. The blast had sent Browning flying from the whale's top, back to the harbor ground. Nate too, still in the water, shivered from the cold waters that had erupted from the spout of the float whale. Cold, but still determined to make a catch, Nate stared down at the Wailord's enormous face.
"Sludge Bomb, lets go!" The trainer gave a commanding snap, Skuntank's agitated feeling matched the quick command. While hurting slightly, Browning again leaped off the Harbor shore, this time flipping in the air. While upside down, but turned around, the Skunk shot a globular orb of sludge from its anus like artillery. The attack was slow moving, but Wailord was sluggish, there was no way the attack could be avoided.

Meanwhile, Nate was busy climbing onto the Wailord's back from the side, he had a plan. Obviously he couldn't let the float whale attack again, there was no way Browning could take another Water Spout, a distraction was in order. Getting on the Wailord's back, quickly ran across it to the blowhole, hoping to plug it up, and force a capture. Yet, even this movement on its back was distraction enough, and the whale began to thrash about, not attacking at all.
"HURRY! POISON GAS IT!" Nate shouted out to Browning, now back on the Shore again.
"Skun!" Browning nodded, knowing that the fate of the capture depended on his action. Shooting a foul smelling set of fumes, the Skuntank aimed at the face of the Wailord.

The gas travelled fast, and Wailord quickly was succumbing to poison. It was now ripe for capture. Still barely on the back of the float whale, Nate lifted an Ultra Ball, into the air, and threw it down to the ground. A brilliant red light flashed as the huge Pokemon disappeared into the small orb. Bobbing up and down upon the now slightly calm waters, you could just barely see,
One shake...
Two shakes...
Three...
and then all was still. The Giant pokemon was now Nate's own. With a sigh of relief, the trainer picked up the Ultra Ball, and swam back to shore, where Browning was waiting.
"He...He...needs a name." Nate gasped out, Skuntank, not being one for culture simply shrugged, "How about...Oceanus?" Nate suggested, it didn't matter what Skuntank thought, the Teenager was already set on the name as soon as it came out of his mouth.

It quiet now at the seas, it would take about thirty minutes to get to Celadon via ocean, Nate could take a break. Yet it seems all was not peaceful nearby however, it would seem a battle was beginning between a young man, and a Psychic from Sabrina's gym were about to do battle.
"Hm, this looks entertaining, come on, lets check it out. I could use a break." Nathan suggested, anything related to rest would have been something the skunk would have agreed with at this point, and thus trotted over with his master to spectate.

---
R O U T E 8 E N D
---

"Come on, you can go further than that...", Shace groaned, turning away from the non-responsive Gliscor. She humphed and crossed her pincers together, shortly after closing her eyes. Shace knew from experience that it took time for a pokemon to warm up to you but Revo was just being difficult. He sighed.

"You want some food?", he asked, almost sweetly. Revo opened one eye, curious.

"Glii?", she uttered. Shace smiled and dropped a Pokeball, releasing Laze. In an instant, Revo squealed and tried reaching for it's own pokeball, fearing for it's life.

"Shh, shh... don't worry, take a bite, he won't mind.", he said. Revo backed away from him and huffed, before looking at the sleeping Pokemon. "Glii...", she uttered, hopping towards Snorlax and beginning to bite into him. Shace turned away, ignoring Gliscor's meal. His thoughts wandered elsewhere, like on how they were going to tread on Team Rocket soil. This could end their young lives... or make it known. Shace blinked.

"We could become famous-", he said, before being cut off by a belch from a content Gliscor, and a still sleeping Snorlax. Shace smiled, returning Laze and looking at Revo. "Will you get me to Celadon now?", he asked. Revo tapped her pincer on her skin, before jumping up and grabbing a surprised Shace by the shoulders, just as an incoming zephyr of air swept through the area they once stood in. They had taken to the skies once more, heading for Celadon.

(OC: ...Guess I'm next again? Guess I'll explain stuff in this one.)

---
C E L A D O N
---

Revo landed with consternating gentleness, Shace's feet lightly touching the cobbled floor of the city known as Celadon. He smiled at his recent capture, though she did not return the gesture, returning into her Pokeball of her own accord. He sighed and walked into the city, taking in many of the sights and wondering if any of the buildings was just a holding for Team Rocket. As he searched, a series of flashing lights in a district caught his attention. He strode into it, looking up at the sign which said 'Celadon Game Corner'.

He had seen the news as a child, where they found a secret enclosure beneath the Game Corner. In the years, it had turned into another Prize Corner, but they might've held some answers. He walked into one of the buildings in the vicinity and sat down at a slot beside a large man, who took the time to turn to him and snort.

"Heh, this ain't no place for kids.", he said, snorting. Shace pulled the one arm, spinning the reels to three 7's. Shace smirked and cricked his fingers as 300 coins poured out of the machine.

"You're right, this ain't no place for kids. Maybe you should get out.", Shace stated. The large man might've been dumb, but he wasn't stupid enough to attack a child. Shace smiled and looked at him.

"Hold back on the second reel for two seconds.", he said, before turning back to his own machine. In 30 minutes, both fellows raked up about 6,000 coins. The man placed them in his Coin Case, giddy as a schoolgirl, whilst Shace held them in a bag.

"Thanks kid! My name's Reach.", he said, shaking Shace's hand wildly, sprinkling a few coins on the floor. "Shace. Say, Reach. You wouldn't happen to know about Team Rocket's activity are you?". At this, Reach backed away.

"Kid. What do you know about TR?", he said, his face showing an expression of surprise. Shace shrugged.

"Not much, you?", he asked. Reach let his guard down, sighing. "I used to be a member of Team Rocket. I dropped all contact with them after the events that happened ten years ago. But I received a call from an anonymous man telling me that they were re-banding to complete the task of total domination of the PokeWorld.".

"Really... why didn't you join?", Shace asked, slightly curious.

"I'm done with using Pokemon to do my deeds for me. The stuff we did wasn't right. Some stuff was even spilt about TR that I didn't even KNOW... did you know we actually made a Pokemon?", he whispered, pulling Shace close to the door and pulling them back outside.

"A Pokemon. You made a Pokemon? What was it?", he said, very curious now. Reach sighed. "No-one knows. Scientists assume that it was powerful enough to wipe it's memory from everyone that saw it. But enough of that... I know the address of where you want to go. It's down by Silph Co., the subdivision called Zeta Companies."

"Zeta? Those grunts said something about a Rocket Elite named Zeta... I gotta go!", he exclaimed, dashing down the street before Reach could respond. The large man sighed.

"Hope that kid'll be alright..."

vballbadandy

---
Celadon
---

Vincent emerged from the pokemon center, Flash was at his side and Sparky was in his pokeball.

"So where you you think we should start looking for Team Ro-oof?" Vincent was cut off as some one rounding the corner ran into him. Vincent quickly recognized him as one of the trainers from Vermillion.

"Hey, I recognize you, Shace, was it?"

OOC:I gotta run right now, you can finnish the converation, ultimately my character will follow you to the rocket hide out.

BlueMoonDX

I Feel Fine♪♫♪♫
~~~
Diglet Cave
~~~

"So, this is the cave" Blare said as he swiped away a couple spider webs in his way "It changed a lot since I left"

"Ty" Zero said and kicked some rocks around

"Your very quite." Blare whispered and stopped in his tracks

"Plsoion" He said "Ty..Plo"

"Yeah, I know, well get some new friends he said" He said and reached for a torch and handed it to Zero

"Ty." He sighed and lite the torch "Plosion"

"Don't worry" Blare started "We'll get you a girlfriend"

"Ty" Zero said as he wackes the back of Blare's head

"Hey, I was just diking" He laughed and picks up a moon stone

"Ty" He said in an annoyed tone as he looked at his master "Plosion.."

"What, oh its just a moon stone..awkward to find one here" Looks up and sees a golbat hanging from the ceeling "Whats that" Pulls out pokedex and pushes the on button

Pokedex flashes on and starts reading description "Golbat, It loves the blood of humans and pokemon. It flies at in search of neck veins"

"Hm" Blare murmured "A blood sucker, I think he might come in handy, Zero, lets go"

"Ty" He said tiredly and walked into the center of the cave

"OK Zero, use-"

"Hey Wings, I gotta ru-", he said before stopping. Wings was just as involved as he was at this point. "-I found a big lead as to where that Zeta guy is. It's almost out in the open, by Silph Co.! Let's go!", he said, paying no mind to any retort/reply that may have come from the fellow.

He ran down the street, past the Mart and through the buildings in the large city of commerce. He saw the Silph Co. building and slowed to a job, looking around. There didn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary... other than a dark-uniformed man soliciting beside a building named "Zachary's Eats To Appreciate - The Tasty Regale!."

Shace glanced at it. "Z.E.T.A - To Team Rocket.", he whispered looking at the man blocking the door. He turned to Wings.

"Can you get rid of him? My Pokemon would be too jazzed and probably hurt him."

vballbadandy

---
Celadon
---

"Sure thing Shace, I've got this."

Vincent noticed an alley near the enterance to the building. "Lets go Flash." Vincent jumped on Flash's back and they slowly accended to roof-top level. As the hovvered they noticed the alley was empty apart from some trash cans and dumpsters. The pair silently decended to the back of the alley and Vincent jumped off Flash.

Vincent quietly called out his new partner "Alright Sparky, lets see what you've got."

The red beam of light brought out the fluffy pink sheep.

"Fla-" "Shhhh, we have to be quiet Sparky."

"Hey who's anyone back there?"

"Dangit, too late now" Vincent quickly looked around and darted behind a nearby dumpster just as the guard rounded the corner. "No one's allowed back here."

*CRASH* Flash had accedentally backed into a trash can and knocked it over, sending the lid rolling across the alley, right in the line of site of the guard. The guard pulled out a flashlight and started walking toward the group.

"OK Sparky, when he gets close enough use screech, and Flash hit him with extremespeed to knock him out."

The guard slowly walked down the alley, getting closer and closer untill... "FLAAAAAAAAA!" The man was caught completely off guard, dropping his flashlight and clenching his hands to his ears. "Flash, now!" Flash shot out from behind the dumpster and slammed into the guard, sending him flying against the brick wall and knocking him out.

Vincent walked over to the man. "I think he's just unconscious... hmm, I bet a Rocket uniform would come in handy."

After a quick costume change Vincent waked out of the alley wearing all black. He walked back over to Shace. "Do you think black make me look fat?"

OOC:Did I read your previous post right, was revo eating laze a couple posts back?