• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

champions...

the best champion of all the games

• Gary

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Lance

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Stevin

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Wallice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cynthia

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters

super riolu31

"KAWAII!!"
who is the strongest champion of them all and why?

i put this in other games because it involved all and it wouldnt fit in any other one, please tell me where it should go if im wrong.

Last edited:

ChuklaeAquos

Glalie fan!
Its a close one between wallace and cynthia. Id have to say cynthia, because of that darn garchomp! Wallace's Milotic had Ice Beam, Canceling my sceptile, which I relied on besides my electric pokemon.

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
Cynthia, because I took me over 10 times to beat her due to the unique combinations of her Pokemon. The others I beat within 1-3 times. Also, Cynthia is the only female Champ, which is cool, and she has a Garchomp, which is even cooler.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
...You do realize that this should be in PokePolls right?

And that you somehow spelled 'Steven' and 'Wallace' wrong, right?

Anyhow, Gary Round 2 in Fr/Lg. Honestly, all the other champions are n00bs compared to that insane battle.

Really! Lance is destroyed by a combination of Ice moves, Surf, and a good Ampharos, Steven is just downright fail compared to how good the pokemon you get in Hoenn are, Wallace is destroyed with some good Grass and Electric moves, and Cynthia is utter fail with the exception of her Garchomp, which is easily destroyed with a good Avalanche.

Last edited:

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Cynthia could beat all of them to a pulp without even trying. Plus she's definitely more interesting. Not saying the other's are all bad (except for Wallace, I like him as a Gym Leader but not as a Champion), but she just has something that makes her stick out.

Steven is a close second. Blue is just... sad. And I'm not much of a Lance fan.

Last edited:

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
I like Lance better. I don't know why I just do. Cynthia's cool too though.

Zhampy

dREAM wEAVERS
Honestly, i think Cynthia is a cakewalk BECAUSE she has Pokemon of different types; i usually have an attack/Pokemon strong to them. Same with Blue. I always found Steven the toughest. Lance and Wallace... no, not good.

Penguinist Trainer

I think Cynthia is one of the better champions. I also think she was more involved in the main story than the other champions. Plus wasn't she the only one to have a pokemon on her team that didn't have a weakness.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I believe it was steven...I mean so powerfull and unexpected.

lalala_machine

I'm going with Wallace just because of his Double Teaming Ludicolo. Christ, that thing was a pain. The first time I beat him, I had to stall it out until it struggled to death. Oh my god.

Haven't played the Red and Blue remakes, don't remember much trouble with rival or Lance, only had Emerald, and beat Cynthia down pretty easily the first time I fought her. Her Bronzong was way more troublesome than Garchomp for me.

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
The only two with different pokemon are Green/Gary and Cynthia. I picked Gary only because of not only the scenario of the battle of rivals, but also that Green has a nice selection of pokemon on his team, while Cynthia's to me doesn't come close to that variety. Gary's that "I'm one step ahead of you!" kind of guy.