• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chan Luu x Pokemon Bracelet Collaboration

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
LA-based designer Chan Luu is doing a new collaboration with Pokemon to make some bracelets!

Here is the official Japanese site's information about it.

There are four different bracelets: Pikachu, Mew, Espeon, and Umbreon. Each bracelet comes in either a single-bracelet (15,000 yen) or triple-bracelet (25,000 yen) variety. Preorders opened today and will go until October 30th. And, if you know someone who would like these as a gift, they are supposed to arrive by Christmas too (although if you don't live in Japan you'll need to account for extra time in that).

While these are certainly more expensive than your average piece of merchandise, this isn't the most expensive designer collaboration they've done. I am a bit disappointed these aren't personalizable like the last jewelry collaboration (k.uno x Pokemon starter necklaces), but they're still quite cute. I am not sure if I will buy any of these yet, since I am not a huge fan of Swarovski crystals. Luckily I have about 2 months to decide if I want it or not!

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Pokemon themed jewelry sounds so cute :) I wish I could buy some. I wonder what pokemon i'll go for, out of those 4.....all 4 are awesome pokemon. I think if they had Sylveon or Lucario I would buy one of them in a heart beat XD