• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chances of getting legit old events

TheTrueRman

Amateur Breeder and Legend Collector
I have these SUM2013 Palkia Dialga Giratina shiners

Problem is they are more than definitely made with pokesav or something
Considering both Dialga and Palkia are.Modest nature with Perfect 5ivs (atk no good, all others best)
Giratina however may be questionable as it's lonely nature and it's ivs were 3 best 3 fantastici
Is there realistically a chance of getting legitimate event mons anymore? Cause there are quite a few legit events I would love to get my hands on besides legit ones of these. Or is the sad reality the online is just flooded with pokesav and action replay mons?

Last edited:

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
All the events that are obtainable in BW and B2W2 can be obtained at any time now by inputting some basic information into the Nintendo DS that will make it bypass checking for the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. I have done it for myself on a couple events I missed (not trading them to anybody). You can also make it seem more legit by changing the date of the DS to match the original release window. The Giratina was probably obtained this way while the other two were probably gen’d to have their stats and natures.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
I have these SUM2013 Palkia Dialga Giratina shiners

Problem is they are more than definitely made with pokesav or something
Considering both Dialga and Palkia are.Modest nature with Perfect 5ivs (atk no good, all others best)
Giratina however may be questionable as it's lonely nature and it's ivs were 3 best 3 fantastici
Is there realistically a chance of getting legitimate event mons anymore? Cause there are quite a few legit events I would love to get my hands on besides legit ones of these. Or is the sad reality the online is just flooded with pokesav and action replay mons?
There's always a chance that you might end up with legitimate event Pokémon, but it all depends on what you consider 'legitimate'. Some people consider it legit only if the Pokémon is received during the official event window. Others think it counts as 'legit' if obtained from legitimate even hardware, like distribution cartridges. There's others still who have even looser and/or stricter requirements.