• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Change It!

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
See how you can change the following by replacing ONE word with something else. Lets see how much it can change!

Here's the original:

The dog is eating a sandwich while a squirrel with a chainsaw is watching tv I my house. This day is the weirdest I've had in ages. The grass is purple and the sky is a green color.....

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Seems pretty wordy for a beginner, but anyway...

The dog is eating a sandwich while a squirrel with a chainsaw is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the weirdest I've had in ages. The grass is purple and the sky is a green color.....

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
The cat is eating a sandwich while a squirrel with a chainsaw is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the weirdest I've had in ages. The grass is purple and the sky is a green color.....

~Kingdom of Earth~

Sun shines through
The cat is eating a sandwich while a chipmunk with a chainsaw is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the weirdest I've had in ages. The grass is purple and the sky is a green color.....

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
The cat is eating a sandwich while a chipmunk with a chainsaw is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the weirdest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.....

octoboy

I Crush Everything
The cat is eating a sandwich while a chipmunk with a keychain is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the weirdest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.....

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
The monster is eating a sandwich while a chipmunk with a keychain is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the weirdest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.....

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
The monster is eating a sandwich while a chipmunk with a keychain is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color

Hydreigon6507

The monster is eating a chocolate while a chipmunk with a keychain is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color

Lluc

The monster is attacking a chocolate while a chipmunk with a keychain is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

Hydreigon6507

The monster is attacking a chocolate while a Pikachu with a keychain is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
The Missingno is attacking a chocolate while a Pikachu with a keychain is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

Lluc

The Missingno is attacking a chocolate while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
The Missingno is attacking a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

Hydreigon6507

The Missingno is glitching a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
The Missingno is glitching a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv at my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

Hydreigon6507

The Missingno is glitching a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv at my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The tree is pink and the sky is a green color.

Lluc

The Missingno is glitching a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv at my house. This month is the wildest I've had in ages. The tree is pink and the sky is a green color.

Hydreigon6507

The Missingno is glitching a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv at my lair. This month is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

Lluc

Missingno is glitching a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv at my lair. This month is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.