1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Change It!

Discussion in 'Games' started by giratina519, Dec 31, 2012.

1. giratina519

giratina519 ra ra ra IERUKANA?!

See how you can change the following by replacing ONE word with something else. Lets see how much it can change!

Here's the original:

The dog is eating a sandwich while a squirrel with a chainsaw is watching tv I my house. This day is the weirdest I've had in ages. The grass is purple and the sky is a green color.....

2. octoboy

octoboy I Crush Everything

Seems pretty wordy for a beginner, but anyway...

The dog is eating a sandwich while a squirrel with a chainsaw is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the weirdest I've had in ages. The grass is purple and the sky is a green color.....

3. giratina519

The cat is eating a sandwich while a squirrel with a chainsaw is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the weirdest I've had in ages. The grass is purple and the sky is a green color.....

4. ~Kingdom of Earth~

~Kingdom of Earth~ Sun shines through

The cat is eating a sandwich while a chipmunk with a chainsaw is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the weirdest I've had in ages. The grass is purple and the sky is a green color.....

5. giratina519

The cat is eating a sandwich while a chipmunk with a chainsaw is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the weirdest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.....

6. octoboy

octoboy I Crush Everything

The cat is eating a sandwich while a chipmunk with a keychain is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the weirdest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.....

7. Lluc

Lluc Cute Rodent Trainer

The monster is eating a sandwich while a chipmunk with a keychain is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the weirdest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.....

8. Liz Azzimagica

Liz Azzimagica Angelic Trainer

The monster is eating a sandwich while a chipmunk with a keychain is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color

9. Hydreigon6507

Hydreigon6507 A New Level of Crazy

The monster is eating a chocolate while a chipmunk with a keychain is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color

10. Lluc

Lluc Cute Rodent Trainer

The monster is attacking a chocolate while a chipmunk with a keychain is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

11. Hydreigon6507

The monster is attacking a chocolate while a Pikachu with a keychain is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

12. Liz Azzimagica

The Missingno is attacking a chocolate while a Pikachu with a keychain is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

13. Lluc

Lluc Cute Rodent Trainer

The Missingno is attacking a chocolate while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

14. Liz Azzimagica

The Missingno is attacking a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

15. Hydreigon6507

The Missingno is glitching a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv broadcast my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

16. Liz Azzimagica

The Missingno is glitching a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv at my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

17. Hydreigon6507

The Missingno is glitching a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv at my house. This day is the wildest I've had in ages. The tree is pink and the sky is a green color.

18. Lluc

Lluc Cute Rodent Trainer

The Missingno is glitching a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv at my house. This month is the wildest I've had in ages. The tree is pink and the sky is a green color.

19. Hydreigon6507

The Missingno is glitching a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv at my lair. This month is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.

20. Lluc

Lluc Cute Rodent Trainer

Missingno is glitching a realm while a Pikachu with a motorcycle is watching tv at my lair. This month is the wildest I've had in ages. The grass is pink and the sky is a green color.