• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Change skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeShadow

I have the ghost skin, but when i change skin, and click me somewhere else on sppf. i have the ghost skin again.. ARGH!! I want to change skin.. =( =( =(

Jakotsu

Banned
try to click refresh or something, for some reason it works on me. ;\

Clash

He's Back!
You may have it set as your Forum Skin, which overrides any other skin choice you make. To see if this is the case, and to change it, go to your Control Panel (or User CP). Then click on "Edit Options". Down at the bottom of that page you should see your Forum Skin, use the scroll menu to choose a different skin style you prefer, or just set it to "Use Forum Default". The skin for "Use Forum Default" is Serebii.net V9.0.

BlazeShadow

I changed it from there, but it still is ghost :(

EDIT: Oh, and the ghost skin is on even when i am not online.

Last edited:

sausagewalls

oh are you sure you are not pressing back evry time you chose a skin??? the refresh button should work........if not it is probobly a technical difficuilty

Angeling

true love
I changed it from there, but it still is ghost :(

EDIT: Oh, and the ghost skin is on even when i am not online.

How do you know the ghost skin is on when you're not online? :p

It is possible it's a technical problem on your part, because it should work. Otherwise, you can try to reset the cookies.

BlazeShadow

How do you know the ghost skin is on when you're not online? :p

It is possible it's a technical problem on your part, because it should work. Otherwise, you can try to reset the cookies.

Well, when i can choose to log in, the ghost skin is there. How do i reset the cookies?

The jolly kingdra

Change skin,that is a horrible title

In firefox, go Tools>options>privacy and there should a button that says clear now. click that and it should clear your cookies. I'm not sure what it is in IE.
Mmmm.. cookies.

Angeling

true love
Change skin,that is a horrible title
.... Don't ever post again if you don't have any suggestions to help other members, please. Do it again and you'll receive an infraction.

And yes, clearing your browser's cookies usually does help to change a forum skin. If you already tried to click to save after changing the skin.

BlazeShadow

I dont have firefox, i have Internet Explorer.. Where do i change the cookies?

BlazeShadow

Ah thank you, it works. Now you can lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.