• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Changes from RBY>FRLG

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
The Celadon Game Corner now has a Photo Booth where you can take a picture of your party and print it onto the back of your Trainer Card. You can even choose a style (Normal, Grayscale, Pink, etc...).

spacialrend_palkia

Deity of Space
well, you can play as a girl trainer.

EDIT: and there's this almost unnecessary flashback thing when you continue your game

Last edited:

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
They have that little truck thing next to the SS Anne.

They took Nidoran m + f out of the routes before Brock, i.e Route 2.

SteelMetagross

Certified Trainer
the elite four get an upgrade and new pokemon after you beat them.

Shiny Espeon0429

Here's one no-one will think of...
The trainer in Brock's gym formerly had a Sandshrew and a Diglett, he now has a Sandshrew and a Geodude.

Ammako

The truck was there in R/G/B/Y, too...

Erm, the game is on GBA while R/G/B/Y was on GB. It also has GBA graphics while R/G/B/Y had GB graphics.

I bet nobody found that. :p

[Ampharos]

They best be trollin
and there's this almost unnecessary flashback thing when you continue your game

DO NOT WANT
DX
I hate how they carried that over to DP too. x.x

(s.i.e);; Running shoes...
After playing in RS, I thought they game progressed so slow without the running shoes. So glad to have gotten them back. Good improvement

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
[Ampharos];9274366 said:
DO NOT WANT
DX
I hate how they carried that over to DP too. x.x

At least in DP it happened if you didn't play for a couple of days. In LGFR it happened every single time you loaded the game. That got annoying.

Alder

Come at me bro
...There's more than one color.