• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Changes to the Type Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozTKnight

Will ORA ORA ORA you
Fairy needs a total overhaul. Like I get it balanced the dragon type but in doing so it just made another broken type. I like giving it a ghost weakness, maybe give it an ice weakness too / instead. That way it at least has a common and good offensive typing for a weakness. Also its silly bug resistance needs to go. Bug didn’t need another nerf.

They could remove FAIRY's resistance to DARK types and make them get hit by it Super effective kind of ying yang DARK and FAIRY cancle's each other out.

Yeah, and it's also kinda hard to buff Grass because it wouldn't make a lot of sense to remove any of its resistances, any of its weaknesses or make more types weak to Grass. Well for some of them they have something else that could compensate, like stats, etc.

Grass types need to be buffed with stats and way better abilities and more access to moves that counter their weakness and resistances.

Look at what Thick Fat did for M-Venasaur and Contrary to Serperior

Some other changes to grass type could be (using the starters)

Meganium - Maybe change its HA to "Magic Gaurd" or "Magic Bounce" so it can't be statused and give it recover (since its the herb pokemon) and stat I don't think need any changes since its pretty good with this it could be a great support Pokemon.

Sceptile - Switch its Sp.Attack and Attack (for M-Sceptile also) stats with each other since its moveset had more physical moves than special and it will be able to use the t-punche, rock slide, earthquake, drain punch etc. and change M-Sceptiles ability to maybe leaf guard.

Toterra - Just give it "Huge Power" as a HA and let it be a bulky attacker its.

Chesnaut - Not really sure what to do with it.

Decidueye - Reduce Sp.Attack and put it into Attack and Defense also buff "Long Reach" with the added effect of Special moves using the Attack stat rather than the Sp.Attack stat.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I don't think there will be any changes. Type chart changes only happen when a new type is introduced, and I don't think that's gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.