• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Changing the ball type of a caught Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPBaskett

I know you could do this in at least one Pokémon game in the past and I'm pretty certain the answer is that it can't be done, but is there any way to change the ball type that a caught Pokémon is in? EG, catch a Shinx in an Ultra-Ball and change the ball type after the catch to a Luxury Ball.

Please and thank you for knowledge!

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Changing the type of Pokéball for captured Pokémon has never been a thing.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Unfortunately thats the case. I also get tired when i always remember that the starter will always seem to be the odd one out among your team of ultra balls.

Probably you could try to breed a shinx and try only having a single luxury ball (don't save after selling) and you could check if the egg that hatches uses the luxury ball. Unless the regular red/white ball is pre-determined then it won't matter what you have.

KillerDraco

That's pretty much /thread. The answer is no.

Status
Not open for further replies.