• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Channelling the Battle Zone! (458)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
May VS Drew! The Final Battle!

Into the Quarter Finals, May is up against her long time rival, Drew. In a double battle of Drew's Flygon & Absol against May's Combusken & Squirtle, will May be able to defeat Drew? Will either of them end up competing in the final and who will win the Tournement?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Torchic23

gee that's swell
So that's confirmed now? Good

I figured something like that would have happened. Heh, I just can't believe Drew lost to a baby Squirtle XD

Still, the full details of the episode will be cool. Like Drew and May's dramatic good-bye, at least, I'm guessing that's what happened, every episode with Drew seems to end like that.......

Anyhow, I can't wait to see the pics tomorrow! (Hopefully)

PkmnBreederLuke

Zephyr Trainer
It's about time she beat him imo. Whether she's portrayed as weaker than Drew or not, 4 losses on the bounce would be pretty bad if you ask me.

Not too bothered about Aipom, with me only seeing 2 episodes in this season, all I'm really bothered about is May's contests at the minute, so it doesn't really interest me that part.

What I am interested in is whether or not Combusken learned a new move or used Blaze. And what Drew's reaction was after he lost to May.

YES MAY WON !!!!
I now want to know what pokemon she used against Saori.
So May came in top 4 in the Kanto GF then good for her I really can't wait to see ep

~Flareon~

Yay, May finally won. So Ash did catch an Aipom. That's great. I can't wait to see the episode pictures tomorrow.

Thanks Serebii
Did Harley do anything?
Did May say if she planned to keep doing contests at Shinou (I'm sorry if I spelt it wrong)

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Ugh, Ash caught that blasted Aipom? Frick. I hope he gets rid of it in Aipom And The King.

Aaaand May beat Drew. With Squirtle. Double frick. But never mind, maybe he'll stick around anyway.

Rizardon

Boulder Trainer
I was secretly hoping Combusken would evolve, but learning
and using Overheat is pretty nice too i guess.

So Ash managed to catch pokemon number six Aipom, wonder if he,ll still keep on snatching his hat.

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh
It was Overheat. Saori battled with Slowbro and Pidgeot. I think this is the first time Featherdance has been used in the anime. Aipom knows Swift.

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
Well, since Drew did seem to have a mental breakdown because of all the pressure he gave himself, then I guess that could excuse him losing. :/

Aipom better be worth adding to Ash's team. *shakes fist*

vaporeon89

power of vapor
Apart from the new and horrible Overheat, can anyone confirm any new attack??

;134;89

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Wow, Ash catching Aipom. When was the last time someone in the main group had a Pokémon with Swift....Was it Cyndaquil and Staryu?

Pidgeot? Well, that'll stop everyone saying she's just like Prima.

Righto, so May is....4th place? Or 2nd? At least she beat Drew I spose :/

Can't wait for pictures. So...Aipom knows Iron Tail and Swift so far?

EDIT: What was happening to Squirtle in the preview? Was it learning/using a new attack, or was it being hit?

Hunter

PkmnBreederLuke

Zephyr Trainer
Hunter said:
Wow, Ash catching Aipom. When was the last time someone in the main group had a Pokémon with
Righto, so May is....4th place? Or 2nd? At least she beat Drew I spose :/

Hunter

Pretty sure May came top 4 when Saori beat her, then Saori went onto win another match to win the tournament.

Pure

back.
Why would they give Ash an Aipom? I guess it's the same concept as Primeape, with a pokemon that often takes his hat... hope Aipom is released soon.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Hooray, May actually won. I DIDN'T see that coming. Seriously, I thought it would be another rehash.

Ash...Ash captured Aipom? *Sigh* Guess I've lost 10 quid then.