• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Channelling the Battle Zone! (458)

HoennMaster

I don't see the problem with Aipom, I'm glad that Ash caught it, hopefully it won't go away in the next episode then.

Pure

back.
That should be good. Then he'll be decently powerful, but still not great.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I have a feeling Ash will get some new D/P hold item in the next episode (anywords on the preview for that?), and a few episodes later (in time for the Pyramid), Aipom will evolve into a Pokemon recently revealed in CoroCoro.

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh
I don't think Aipom knows Iron Tail. Apparantly that was some sort of punch that doesn't have a real name.

WaterKrystal

Master Coordinator
Can't say that Haruka beating Shuu was a total surprise, but I wonder what happened with Shuu after the match.

Ash caught the aipom...not really happy about it at all, but this should be interesting.

OMG yes everything that i wanted to come true has happened.Now only if the site i get the episode's from would upload this.

You can't say we 100% saw May winning happening?

I was just hoping for it!

But hurrah! Though i'm not suprised about Saori winning the whole thing, though Pidgeot? Nice.

*waits for pictures*

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh
It is Focus Punch. I was thrown for a second when I couldn't see きあいパンチ anywhere.

Shift

I'll learn you good!
I had the feeling May would win against Drew. But how'd she get into the top 4? She would've been in the top 16 if she had lost to Drew, and in the top 8 after beating him. Did she beat another trainer before Saori?

I'm pretty much okay with Ash having Aipom; it's purple color goes nicely with his team's color scheme. However, I hope it doesn't just become a Pokemon that shares all the screentime with Pikachu and leaves the others with nothing...

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Bah, predictable results. If May was going to lose to Drew for a bloody 4th consecutive time, introducing Saori would have been nearly pointless. Thank God May finally put him in his place after 150+ episodes. Still, cramming two full battles, a capture, and the closing ceremonies doesn't give me a good feeling about the pacing. I kinda wish the capture was held off until the next episode so things wouldn't be rushed.
Shift said:
I had the feeling May would win against Drew. But how'd she get into the top 4? She would've been in the top 16 if she had lost to Drew, and in the top 8 after beating him. Did she beat another trainer before Saori?
She was already in the Top 16 when she went up against Harley.

Shift

I'll learn you good!
Oh, I see. EVeryone was saying how she would have been demoted from the top 8 in Hoenn to the top 16 rank in Kanto if she lost to Drew, but I guess that was a mistake.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
S.Suikun said:
God May finally put him in his place after 150+ episodes. Still, cramming two full battles, a capture, and the closing ceremonies doesn't give me a good feeling about the pacing. I kinda wish the capture was held off until the next episode so things wouldn't be rushed.

The Hoenn GF had May/Harley, May/Drew, and Snorunt evolving into Glalie crammed all into the same episode, and I didn't think it was too rushed.

I hope Flygon didn't go down too quickly though, I have a bad feeling about that.

I agree with suikun I don't want this ep to be rushed because we need good character interaction between May and Drew and Drew and Saori (Possibly Harley and May if he appears) They should have left out the capture of Aipom. If they handle this ep right in tems of pacing then it will be a great ending to the GF

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I keep hearing people say Squirlte beat Flygon, is that true? Did it deliver the finishing blow?

Even if it's true, I mean, come on. One good Ice Beam could easily kill a Ground/Dragon type.

Thriller

Its almost time
Dd Cumbuskin evolv?

Lol just joking.

Everyone knew Ash would get that stupid monkey, no suprise.

I thought May would win against Drew but lose to Saori. Things can be so predictable.

And so ends the Kanto GF, on to the Pyramid!