• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Channelling the Battle Zone! (458)

HoennMaster

I just thought of this:

By looking at the Top 16 Bracket the only way May and Drew would have fought would have been in the Top 4. Then May would have fought Saori in the final match, please someone correct me if I'm wrong because this is bugging me know.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
So basically they decided to make her better then Ash, finishing in the Top 4 rather then the Top 8 again. Shows favoratisim for her doesn't.

Aipom being caught doesn't surprise me at all, just hope he has something that is being worth being caught for.

I do Cybercybed, Lapras hasn't been seen in a good battle in a while

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/MayHaruka/1151591140665.gif[/img139]

^ I'm guessing that's after she beats Drew.

cold_katanagirl said:
... Well, her eyes were watery somewhere in the episode. XD

Heh, that was in the Drew match though, which she won, so I don't think she'd cry over that! :p

I really hope she doesn't cry after losing to Saori though, she didn't cry when she lost the Hoenn GF. :/

Last edited:

Rufinito18

mE Entertainment
CyberCubed said:
[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/MayHaruka/1151591140665.gif[/img139]

Heh, that was in the Drew match though, which she won, so I don't think she'd cry over that! :p

I really hope she doesn't cry after losing to Saori though, she didn't cry when she lost the Hoenn GF. :/

CyberCubed, you're so dirty :p

I like it

YES. Ice Beam rocks and it beat Flygon. Woot! May beating Drew was totally expected, boohoo.

So Aipom was caught... I like him. He better be useful.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Anyone reckon the crying could be at Drews farewell? Its plausable.

Anyone know how long it'll take for this to be on youtube? I watched the previous episode today.

Blech, Focus Punch? I guess that makes it a genuinely useful Pokémon then. And it makes sense that it would use a punch attack with its tail...

I'm really glad with the whole Saouri thing. Lapras. Pidgeot. Great to see those two get some action.

Hunter

PeteDHeat

CyberCubed said:

question:
Where you guys watch the recently released episodes?How serebii gets them?

skarmachild

Cheer up.
E4Babosow said:
question:
Where you guys watch the recently released episodes?How serebii gets them?

Please learn how to construct a sentance. Most people on here likely download them, though that is not spoken around these part (good if you checked out SPP's affiliates).

Thriller

Its almost time

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh
Nah. Harley's ultimate plan would be to wait until the first shinou contest and then when May's battling drop down from the rafters dressed as Zeus and slap her opponent into submission.

PeteDHeat

skarmachild said:
Please learn how to construct a sentance. Most people on here likely download them, though that is not spoken around these part (good if you checked out SPP's affiliates).
Please keep the comments to yourself.

Last edited:

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Hmm, Ash catches a monkey pokemon that was stealing his hat. That sounds so familiar. I wonder if aipom will last longer than six episodes this time. :p At least I liked Primeape, though. And at least Ash finally caught a new pokemon for the first time in ages. I can't wait to see the screencaps for this episode, especially because I like Drew a lot. :)

Kabuto

little punks!
I'm going to wait patiently and see what Yamato san has to say about this. Especially since Squirtle didn't take the loss in the final round. I do say that all her other pokemon are just as cheap as Squirtle is. But, has it even lost a battle yet, besides the Scizor match which it won shortly after? Thats pretty sad. Oh well, hopefully we'll only see Munchlax and Combusken next season.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
CyberCubed said:

Because it was her first Grand Festival, and I guess beating Anthony and Harley was good enough for her? My guess is that since she finally beat Drew, in the Grand Festival no less, she thought she would be unstoppable. Then came sweet crushing defeat delivered by hott Saori.

On a n00b standpoint: May beat Drew?! OMFGYES! Finally, it only took her 4 frikken seasons [oops, same as Ash D:]. I mean, I know Drew is good, but May has to be given some slack when it comes to him.

Ash caught Aipom. Excellent.
Not only do I like the guy, but I find it satisfying that so many people are freaking out. I say, let him beat Brandon by himself...it'd be hilarious. And hey, if people are going to hate him for something, let it at least be something substantial.

Kabuto

little punks!
Not only do I like the guy, but I find it satisfying that so many people are freaking out. I say, let him beat Brandon by himself...it'd be hilarious. And hey, if people are going to hate him for something, let it at least be something substantial.

If Aipom beat Brandon, I wouldn't even be able to blame him for a cheap win because I'd be laughing so hard. As cheap as May's victory over Drew probably was, I'm glad she finally beat him since it took about as long as the time until Ash's victory on Gary.