• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chansey or Milktank

Elnava

The Successor!
I personally prefer Miltank. It really helped me out in my first game(Emerald) and never fainted. Softboiled is cool and everything but Miltank's got Milk Drink, that's something lol. Miltank is also able to fire off a nice offensive. And, once again, Whitney's Miltank was awesome.

Miltank is also one of the most adorable things ever imo

Last edited:

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Really don't like either but if I was forced to use one I'd probably go with Miltank. Whitney's proved to be quite a handful, especially with that Attract/Rollout/Milk Drink combo.

Cutty

Forever now
Miltank is kinda boring for design, except its shiny form. Chansey + eviolite is uuhmazing... not only it can take more hits, it can also recover its teammates.
PLUS it gives you lucky egg.

Bananarama

The light is coming
Miltank is a fun Pokémon, in my opinion. It has a good history with the GSC players, like me, who felt like they went throuh hell when fighting Whitney's.

Estellise

peachy
I personally like both Chansey and Miltank, but Chansey is the better pick. Higher hp, more healing moves, etc

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Chansey. It is a lot more fun to use with healing capabilities, etc.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I liked Miltank a bit more since it seemed pretty resilient when I used it in Emerald version, plus it's easier to catch than Chansey. Ironically, both are Safari Zone Pokemon. :p

Cutiepuffle

COCOA 4 COCOA PUFFZ!
Chansey. Better design.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Chansey. It just looks so happy XD also its like the most difficult Pokemon to take down for me >.< Too much HP ;^; I still likey her though :p

happinas

fairy~
Whitney's Miltank was a pain in the a but Chansey's better in the long run.

DarkSword39

Heehouhouhouhou!
Miltank. I used a Miltank on a HeartGold run, and it was amazing. Before that, I didn't care for either of them. For me, Miltank I prefer more.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
If you ask me, I'd probably say Chansey. At least she evolves and is better too overall IMO. That's pretty tough to decide really.
-Nate the;448;

ashiemore

I like Chansey better, It's got a boatload of HP and I kinda like its design better than Miltank's. Also, am I the only pokemon player in the world who beats Whitney's Miltank easily everytime I face it?

~ashiemore