1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Chansey or Milktank

Discussion in 'Past Pokémon Generations Discussion' started by ramgo87, Mar 30, 2013.

1. ramgo87

ramgo87 New Member

Which do you like better?

2. Icarus©

Icarus© Full on PASBLer

I like Miltank a lot better, and miltank probably is better.
    Have you ever face Whitney's Miltank before?
    >.> Its like **** on earth

3. Elnava

Elnava The Successor!

I personally prefer Miltank. It really helped me out in my first game(Emerald) and never fainted. Softboiled is cool and everything but Miltank's got Milk Drink, that's something lol. Miltank is also able to fire off a nice offensive. And, once again, Whitney's Miltank was awesome.

Miltank is also one of the most adorable things ever imo

Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
  4. AuroriumX

AuroriumX The Interceptor

Really don't like either but if I was forced to use one I'd probably go with Miltank. Whitney's proved to be quite a handful, especially with that Attract/Rollout/Milk Drink combo.

5. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

Haven't used either of them that much, but I like Chansey better. I have never been a huge fan of Miltank.

6. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

Miltank is kinda boring for design, except its shiny form. Chansey + eviolite is uuhmazing... not only it can take more hits, it can also recover its teammates.
    PLUS it gives you lucky egg.

7. Bananarama

Bananarama Another trophy

Miltank is a fun Pokémon, in my opinion. It has a good history with the GSC players, like me, who felt like they went throuh hell when fighting Whitney's.

8. Estellise

Estellise freeze!

I personally like both Chansey and Miltank, but Chansey is the better pick. Higher hp, more healing moves, etc

9. ☭Azimuth_055☣

☭Azimuth_055☣ Thou enraged?

Chansey. It is a lot more fun to use with healing capabilities, etc.

10. Shayminslicker

Shayminslicker Comes out of Nowhere

Miltank. It has more Def than Chansey and its attack isn't bad either.

11. Ditto B1tch

Ditto B1tch Well-Known Member

I prefer Miltank because she has more offensive power.

12. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I liked Miltank a bit more since it seemed pretty resilient when I used it in Emerald version, plus it's easier to catch than Chansey. Ironically, both are Safari Zone Pokemon. :p

13. Cutiepuffle

Cutiepuffle COCOA 4 COCOA PUFFZ!

Chansey. Better design.

14. UbersSuck20

UbersSuck20 #FreeGenesect

15. Archangel Azazel

Archangel Azazel Fallen Angel

Chansey. It just looks so happy XD also its like the most difficult Pokemon to take down for me >.< Too much HP ;^; I still likey her though :p

16. happinas

happinas fairy~

Whitney's Miltank was a pain in the a but Chansey's better in the long run.

17. DarkSword39

DarkSword39 Heehouhouhouhou!

Miltank. I used a Miltank on a HeartGold run, and it was amazing. Before that, I didn't care for either of them. For me, Miltank I prefer more.

18. nathandg0924

nathandg0924 Back in the meantime

If you ask me, I'd probably say Chansey. At least she evolves and is better too overall IMO. That's pretty tough to decide really.
    -Nate the;448;

19. CMD Calcio

CMD Calcio L'Amore per Sempre

Miltank. Chansey (and Blissey) make ingame battles just feel like forever due to their lack of offense.

20. ashiemore

ashiemore Well-Known Member

I like Chansey better, It's got a boatload of HP and I kinda like its design better than Miltank's. Also, am I the only pokemon player in the world who beats Whitney's Miltank easily everytime I face it?

~ashiemore