• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chansey or Milktank

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Miltank shiny wise imo
Miltank originality wise
Miltank competitive wise
I <3 Miltank <3 <3 <3

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I like Miltank better. Miltank seems to be way more powerful

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
Miltank. I prefer it's design and moveset. Though I do like Chanseys' Healing Move and think it's a decent tank.

Chansey is an amazing wall due to hp and evolite (in later gens). But i like Miltank better for ONE reason. Whitneys miltank, shows, if used correctly how much of an annoyance it can be for the unprepared. And its a cow :D

Shadow_07

Huzzah.
I would say that Miltank is stronger, but I'll go with Chansey because of its defenses/healing, plus it's cute. :p

Regality

Digital King
Miltank. Bam.

TanBun

I'm back :3
Miltank looks better, and can learn cool moves even fighting moves, thats cool for a normal type) And it looks like a cow. What does chansey look like ? an egg.