• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chansey vs Blissey

purplepikachu

Blissey is better at taking "smaller" hits, that do less than about 30% damage, because of leftovers recovery. Chansey, on the other hand can avoid getting 2HKOed and OHKOed better, because of its higher defenses.

For example, an attack does 20% to blissey, leftovers heals 6% to make a net 14% damage.
The same attack would probably do about 16% to chansey, making a net of 16% damage.

Now, we take a heavy attack like a Specs-Ogre Waterspout. Blissey takes around 75% damage, leftovers heals 6%=69% net damage.
Chansey would take somewhere around 60%=60% net damage.

StarlightUmbreon

I would say Blissey, but after reading some of the other replys I reconsidered it.
So Chansey (;

lucario-adict

Sh*ts goin down
as far as i know, Blissey has the highest HP in the game, but i think the main bane to there massive HP is Endeavor, so in terms of HP i say Blissey, tho Chansey pry has better Defense with the Evolite

irock245

She wants it
endeavor is used only with lvl 1 noobs and swellow(i think) Blissey is better from being able to actually be a viable part of stall. Once again, there's a reason blissey is OU and chansey is uu, even if it's just usage. Blissey is used more because it it better. You have like 25 more defense, at the cost of no attack(except for seisemic toss), no leftovers,and less hp. Oh, and keep in mind that even with "strong hits" like kyogre's water spout, with such marginal difference with the damage, they are both 2HKO'd, so why bother? Blissey can take hitts better, as it can actually stall better, so if you pick chansey, you must be talking about uu.

flygon123pwn

Outragin'
i think chansey is BL but i prefer chansey over blissey IMO but i think its all in the set that your using. my chansey is a toxic staler w/ seismic toss so i make good use with the eviolite

Nivri313

The thing is, i have been using evo chansey, and it's not living up to my expectations. Because it can't hit anything hard with moves other than Stoss. So, i think Blissey is still superior

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
blissey coz of leftovers and flamethrower

Dark Sharpedo

s tier of dopeness
Chansey is a mega troll in UU, like every UU team needs one, it's impact w/ eviolite is like Ferro in OU....
You defeat the opponent's Chansey, and your good to go.
Also, in response to Dov, whats up with the Lefties problem??? You got softboiled, and you take hit better to begin with... :L