• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chaos Piper Deck-Yu-Gi-Oh

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
May the odds ever be in your favor...

Monsters: (25)

1 Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Tragoedia
1 Chaos Sorcerer
1 Cyber Dragon

1 Cat's Ear Tribe
3 Mystic Piper
2 Kinka-Byo
3 Effect Veiler
2 DD Crow
2 Meklord Emperor Wisel
2 Battle Fader
2 Tour Guide From the Underworld
1 Maxx "C"
1 Dark Mimic lv. 3
1 Sangan

Spell: (13)

1 One for One
1 Allure of Darkness
2 Pot of Duality
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm
1 Creature Swap
1 Book of Moon
3 MST

Trap: (2)

2 Torrential Tribute

Total: (40)

Extra Deck: (11)

1 Stardust Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Formula Synchron
1 Baby Tiragon
1 Number 83: Galaxy Queen
2 Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
3 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Chimweatech Fortress Dragon
1 Shooting Star Dragon

Last edited:

Omnite

Mysterious Fossil
2 Kinka, and Dark Mimic lv. 3? Seriously...?
Chaos Piper is rather bad ever since the loss of Priority, and this deck list is all in all bad. TGU goes TGU 99% of the time, and what on earth is Baby Tiragon doing in the extra deck...?

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
ok dude, on the contary this deck is that good and baby triagon is just a extra deck good luck charm filler...seriously, do you know anything about how the deck works?

Crawley007

Granted Mystic Piper Decks aren't the amongst the best Decks around they are still very playable and one or two still always seem to make their way into the tops of events, so they're still good.

On that note, as for monsters, I don't like Dark Mimic in here either personally but it's another Dark target. I would replace it with another Trag if it were me but it isn't a huge deal.
Spells I would add in another Creature Swap, they're really good here. If room is an issue you can probably afford to lose 1 MST.
Traps are fine, for the most part irrelevant here anyway.

Extra is where I would make the most changes especially since you don't have a full extra.

+ 1 Armory Arm
+ 1 T.G Hyper Librarian
+ 1 Ally Of Justice Catastor
+ 1 Leviar/Acid Golem

While you may not get a few of those out of that often you may as well have a full Extra Deck.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
thanks for a decent answer Crawley, I'm defiently considering a few of the listed monsters (hyper liberian when the reprint comes out), edited a few changes (got a maxx c and put in a extra wind-up zenmaines and extra levithan), and hope to get a leviar at the very lest