• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chaos Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwhite84

Banned
Epic convo with a smogon mod
(18:58) [CT] rwhite84: You should make skarmpiss a mod so we can see his posts when the chats silenced :)
(18:59) Delko: why would we want that?
(18:59) [CT] rwhite84: Because hes epic

And when it went further

(18:58) [CT] rwhite84: You should make skarmpiss a mod so we can see his posts when the chats silenced :)
(18:59) Delko: why would we want that?
(18:59) [CT] rwhite84: Because hes epic
(18:59) Delko: lolno
(19:00) [CT] rwhite84: Whatd skarmpiss ever do to you?
(19:01) [CT] rwhite84: Exactly <_<
(19:02) [CT] rwhite84: You have nothing

Last edited:

adrin19

Airbending tattoo xD
Hm... I'm gone for a few days and people join, yet they leave before I get back... wut?

Waahhh, I want a hug but no one else wants to give me one... I feel so sad without hugs... :(

Schade

Metallic Wonder
This is the least serious clan I have ever seen..
.. And I love it

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
Hm... I'm gone for a few days and people join, yet they leave before I get back... wut?

Waahhh, I want a hug but no one else wants to give me one... I feel so sad without hugs... :(

Becuz you're in my and san's devision, you get a BIG hug!

I want a RU tour, pronto.

Last edited:

Spiky

Prediction succesful
COME 2 XAT YOU FREAKEZ PEEPZZZ!!! :D (cuz it's friday <.<) :p

:565:
Becuz you're in my and san's devision, you get a BIG hug!

I want a RU tour, pronto.

SCREW POKéMON!!! Damn... I grew 4 80% of out of pokemon as interests... >.< WUT IS HAPPINING WITH MAH???!!! (shock)(shock)(dead) D: D: D:
Only thing that me more interest is our friendship and meeting new peeps!!!
AND LET'S GO TO THE XAT PEEPS!!! :D

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Meh. I play Heartgold for nostalgiaz, and black so I have a reason to be here. Oh well. And no I'm not leaving, if anyone thought that from my post.

We need a wifi tourney. I need a reason to play Black for once.

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
Meh, give silver his wifi tour so he shuts up for a week or three.

Sanitarium

BB, CC, GG

*Adrin get hugged by a gorrila*
This is the least serious clan I have ever seen..
.. And I love it
Meh, we're serious! but why no one join the OU tourney?! (mad)

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
People im sorry to say this but i'm leaving earlie, i wanted to stay some more tim ebut this is something personal very personal.

adrin19

Airbending tattoo xD
Thanks for the hugs, guys! Though I'd prefer real hugs considering how cold it is here. :( Sharing of warmth and all.

Ugh, my friend said he'd be on Facebook today but he wasn't. :( I want to talk to him more... Anyway, what's up with you guys?

Spiky

Prediction succesful
Spikeh boy is in dope town!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :ppppp

*Adrin get hugged by a gorrila*

Meh, we're serious! but why no one join the OU tourney?! (mad)

Nope ._. not true :/ We're not serious cuz you gaiz GOT SPIKEH BOY IN DA HOOD!!! :O :O :pPPPPPPP lolz

1. TYLER NEEDS 2 STAY ON SEREBII CUZ HE'S DOPE!!!
2. Lolz AW xDDDD
3. THIRD TIME... LUCKY TIME!!!
4. I prob don gonna quit music!!! :D
5. Adrin get's A LOT OF HUGS FROM SPIKY!!! :D (even if I never met you :p )
6. TE F*** YOU GAIZ!!! Nobody (except tails and tensa ow and golem) WAS ON THE XAT!!! :mad:
7. again... TE F***!!! <.<
8. TE F***!!! >.>
9. TE F************************************!!!!! >.<
10. The end :D
11. Cya in dope town!!! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.