• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chaos Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
In the next vacation I'm gonna make an OU team that is so awesome it's gonna beat Pi.

Sh*t just got real.

Spiky

Prediction succesful
Not BEASTY 4 Spiky :/

In the next vacation I'm gonna make an OU team that is so awesome it's gonna beat Pi.

Sh*t just got real.

Why making tourney's if you gaiz don't finish them :/ The old gen tourney has been cancelled and the tourney in BE was also cancelled AND THAN WHEN I BEATED PI AND WAS SOOOO GOOOD AT COMPETITIVE <.<
I think it's just a wast of time that tourney things... I think it'z not pretty BEAST! :/
And who off you got facebook???!!! -_-

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Umm... Spiky. I never said I was leaving...

Post-Worthy:
When there are Ruby and Sapphire remakes, I'ma become competitive again, because I'll have teh amazing hoenness (i think thats how ya spell it.)
Oh well. One more year.

Spiky

Prediction succesful
YIIIIIIHAAAAAA!!! partner :p

Umm... Spiky. I never said I was leaving...

Post-Worthy:
When there are Ruby and Sapphire remakes, I'ma become competitive again, because I'll have teh amazing hoenness (i think thats how ya spell it.)
Oh well. One more year.

Yipiiiiieee!!! :D
And I predicted that they gonna make a remake of ruby/ saphire. :p
Wanna bet that the next remake gonna be red/blue ^^
But yeah... next year I'm 16 and I prob gonna tot out of pokemon :( but that's just growing up :/

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'm 17. I still play Pokemon occationly

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Spiky, FRLG are red and blue remakes. And you're never too old for pokemon. If you're over 16 and play every minute of every day, then you got problems.

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
Yipiiiiieee!!! :D
And I predicted that they gonna make a remake of ruby/ saphire. :p
Wanna bet that the next remake gonna be red/blue ^^
But yeah... next year I'm 16 and I prob gonna tot out of pokemon :( but that's just growing up :/

Dude, pokémon doesn't come whit ages. I'm 14, Adalricus is 17,... I even know this guy who is 45 and plays pokémon thanks to his kids :p

My best friend is 20 and he still plays it to :p

Spiky

Prediction succesful
God, Jeesus, CHRIST!!! <.<
I know that pokémon is 4 every age... -_-
I just mean that I'm getting more and more out of pokémon. :/ and that's it get more bored and bored in time :/ I'm just Spiky, I LOVE ACTION, ADVENTURE, KICKS, STRESS AND JADAJADAJADA... Pokémon is just... just... just a move or just a picture of 2 pokes battling each other :/ I JUST LOVE ACTION!!! :p not boring stuff <.< I'm just freaking dope.!!! :p
(P.S.: I'm not saying that pokémon is boring but when you played it like 2 years your're down cuz it begun being boring 4 me :/ )

END OF DISCUSSION!!! -_-

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
lol after 2 years? I've bin playing pokémon for like 6 or 7 years.

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
Tomorrow school again :p I'll see you guys next weekend. Or maybe wednsday if I have time :p

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Welcome! I'm the.... one with the mood swings (no, i'm not bipolar), spiky's the one high on sugar all the time, and AW's the.... wait. Didn't have time to think of stuff for anyone else. Oh well.

Sanitarium

BB, CC, GG
Username:Roylan
Friend Code:3912-1666-1119
PO Name:Don't have one yet
Referrer:Nobody
Preferred Group:Butterfly Effect
Favorite Pokemon:Suicune

Welcome to teh clan! <3

Anyway we want to create some fun tourney or something to make this clan more active, but only 3 peeps joined the tourney. -.-
Seeing this thread never filled with clan/battle related & mostly filled with daily life complains, which is not good.
what do you guys think about it? any suggestion? -.-

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I wanna try out for the tourney. what do I have to do to do so?

Spiky

Prediction succesful
I'm injected with the "freaking dope" virus ._.

Welcome! I'm the.... one with the mood swings (no, i'm not bipolar), spiky's the one high on sugar all the time, and AW's the.... wait. Didn't have time to think of stuff for anyone else. Oh well.

YEAH!!! You got it bro ;D :p :p :p
Nice to meet you new gai, MY NAME IS SPIKY AND I AM FREAKING DOPE!!! :p
Yeah... :3 BUT...
I just releasid something... D: D: D:
I got...
"the freaking dope" virus in my blood!!! :O :O :OOOOOOOOOOo
I just discovered today :'( I'm not healthy after all cuz...
I HAVE A DISEASE!!! D:
But thank GOD that it makes me dope :3 and that's the explanation of why I AM FREAKING DOPE!!! :p

HELL YEAH YOU FLIPPING B!ATCHES!!! :p :p :p
oooooo yeah... I see there a jealous sani (smirk), don't ya sani (hello) :p

Damned... I have big test 2morrow 4 maths D: D: DX and I've only done like 1 of the 3 hours and it'z 19:48 PM in da house so... don have time 4 the xat... :(
Well... cya 2morrow gaiz... oh w8, than I've big test of french <.< well, I will see if I got time or not <_<

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
If we have to believe Spiky, I'm the cool one :p

"the freaking dope" virus in my blood!!! :O :O :OOOOOOOOOOo

-.- did he just say he just say dope was injected into him *sigh*

we also need more people to join the tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.