• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chaos Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

ice1232

Celibe
we got the usrbars zero

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Username: Eon Master
Friend Code: N/A
PO Name: VincentChaos
Referrer: ninetales012
Preferred Group: Random Conditions

Yo. ninetales012 recruited me from the old clan Team Meal-Ticket, of which he was a former member and I was a former co-lead. You can call me Eon.

Some skills I have when it comes to Pokemon would be competitive battling (though it varies depending on the teir), team creation, and tutoring people on how to battle. There's also other stuff, but most of it falls under those three main catagories.

00swms

Chaos Theory

Yo. ninetales012 recruited me from the old clan Team Meal-Ticket, of which he was a former member and I was a former co-lead. You can call me Eon.

Some skills I have when it comes to Pokemon would be competitive battling (though it varies depending on the teir), team creation, and tutoring people on how to battle. There's also other stuff, but most of it falls under those three main catagories.

Welcome to to Chaos Theory.

ninetails012

teh wild card

heeeey! glad to see ya! welcome to the clan!

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Thanks for the welcome, guys. And I've taken on Chidoriuser for tutoring. If anybody else wants it, ask.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Voting for a monotype tourney here. That means a greater level of skill from everyone involved and a higher level of creativity when it comes to designing the teams.

Drizzle, Sand Stream, and Drought should be banned, though. They just give unfair advantages to certain types. Of course, actually using the weather types isn't illegal.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot about Snow Warning. That too, as an RU player, I can tell you just how ridiculous spamming 100% accurate STAB Blizzards can get. Especially with Pokemon like Rotom-F involved.

Last edited:

Sanitarium

BB, CC, GG
Voting for a monotype tourney here. That means a greater level of skill from everyone involved and a higher level of creativity when it comes to designing the teams.

Drizzle, Sand Stream, and Drought should be banned, though. They just give unfair advantages to certain types. Of course, actually using the weather types isn't illegal.
Ngahaha good point, that would be fun. +1

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
I don't really get you Zero but I'm a gymleader as you know.

golem12

Dragon Trainer
hey did i miss something and about the tourney i can't join it got no time i realised that next week start the exams that means i can't be much active. i will be active again arround 20 dec srry guys

Last edited:

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
I think i'll be off most likely to next two weeks. But i'll try to take a look sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.