• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chaos Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conquer Phoenix

Falling Light
Hey everybody just a friendly reminder that we should be active on the thread and in the xat chat, and also members that are not active should pm any leader or post on the thread that you are unable to be active doing the week. We are trying to have active clan so getting new members is what every member in the clan should do.

Sanitarium

BB, CC, GG
Im sorry guys.... But it seems doubts have been risen and inactivity has set in.... I hope we can all still be friends....
Eh? where are u going? ._.
Anybody a suggestion for a new tier I should try?
UU, LC, and uhhh... thats it i think
Hey everybody just a friendly reminder that we should be active on the thread and in the xat chat, and also members that are not active should pm any leader or post on the thread that you are unable to be active doing the week. We are trying to have active clan so getting new members is what every member in the clan should do.
ikr
its like the season of boredom is coming our way ._.

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
Ofc not, I'm here! This can't get boring. And I'll try to force get new peeps to become member :3

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Well, I would give a motivational speech, but I don't see any problems other that inactivity, sooo... yeah.

we're just in one of those slow lulls
we'll probably jump back in posts once spring break starts

adrin19

Airbending tattoo xD
yeah, people are just busy. we'll get back into some activity :p

Yeah, I was just busy with a project to build a bridge that I spent about 5 1/2 hours on that ended up getting disqualified because I built it with tape instead of "any type of glue." -_- and it didn't even support any weight, so yeah. -_-

Schade

Metallic Wonder
If Spiky leaves, there is nothing for me to do here!
Stupid Dope....

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Meh.... Spring break is too far away... but hey, I'll still be here. EVERY. DAY. (or every other day, but... yeah.)

Sanitarium

BB, CC, GG
If Spiky leaves, there is nothing for me to do here!
Stupid Dope....
._.
you can still go to xat eh?
Yeah, I was just busy with a project to build a bridge that I spent about 5 1/2 hours on that ended up getting disqualified because I built it with tape instead of "any type of glue." -_- and it didn't even support any weight, so yeah. -_-
Dont give up man, im sure that bridge looks epic

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Ya know, this new layout is awesome and annoying... AT THE SAME TIME. It looks great, but it took a half hour to fing the clan again.

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
This new layout sucks :/ No offense serebii.

Anyways, Spikes realy leaving?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I..... absolutely hate the new layout...
I can't find anything anymore, and can't differ between online and offline friends, among other things

Yes... this new layout sucks ***! All offence possibly thinkable.

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Oh well.

In other news, an absolutely MASSIVE shout out to Pie, for making my Kanto team, that 3HKO'ed a random matchup japanese kid. lolwut?

Spiky

Prediction succesful
Actually guys, when I said leaving the clan, I actually ment to Serebii at his own cuz BE is for me just Serebii... I'm sorry guys, but I leave serebii.
So this is my last night on serebii... I leave this all behind. This is one of my last messages. The last message I gonna give to Tensa and Foxy Loxy cuz I liked them the most (esspecially Tensa). I've said good bye to everyone who was my friend on serebii so this is one of my last messages.... (check out post 1378 and 1379 or the short version in my siggy to find out why). I know that you guys won't miss me cuz I'm only trouble for you all, since I've been kicked out the xat I know this is true so you all won't miss me... Good bye my Burning Earth friends!!! :) This is hard, but this is better for me, good bye :)
I'm sorry gaiz, good bye :)
(P.S.: indeed, the new lay out S*** ***. I'm sorry staff and peeps who created this but it is my opinion, good thing I left, good bye) :)

~ Spiky

Sanitarium

BB, CC, GG
Just won a children's book design contest, damn what a great day!
Anyway, the **** with this new square-ish & too thin layout design? ._.
Actually guys, when I said leaving the clan, I actually ment to Serebii at his own cuz BE is for me just Serebii... I'm sorry guys, but I leave serebii.
So this is my last night on serebii... I leave this all behind. This is one of my last messages. The last message I gonna give to Tensa and Foxy Loxy cuz I liked them the most (esspecially Tensa). I've said good bye to everyone who was my friend on serebii so this is one of my last messages.... (check out post 1378 and 1379 or the short version in my siggy to find out why). I know that you guys won't miss me cuz I'm only trouble for you all, since I've been kicked out the xat I know this is true so you all won't miss me... Good bye my Burning Earth friends!!! :) This is hard, but this is better for me, good bye :)
I'm sorry gaiz, good bye :)
(P.S.: indeed, the new lay out S*** ***. I'm sorry staff and peeps who created this but it is my opinion, good thing I left, good bye) :)

~ Spiky
Thats a good thing that you know what is suck and what is not.
its better than staying without knowing your purpose, hope you find some activity you can enjoy bro!
That's it! I'll leave the clan.
And this is what I dont understand..

Status
Not open for further replies.