• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chaos Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanitarium

BB, CC, GG
Why don't we all leave cuz spiky is gone.

Revolution!

Lollllllllllllllll its on different level, leave this site!!!!!!!!!!!! Revolution!!!

adrin19

Airbending tattoo xD
So what do you guys think about the new forum style?

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
I'm going to miss Spikes :/

But meh, I'm going to try to convince some Belgian en Dutch peeps I know to join the clan :3

Sanitarium

BB, CC, GG
So what do you guys think about the new forum style?

B.A.D
The new design is "okay" but the features just went downhill, I cant even see my notifications & profile menu on top right corner.
So "its good", for non-registered members who loves to read. for registered members? meh..

Anyway, uhhhh cant think about anything good for a topic -.-

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
It's not that bad. Now, instaed of just telling me i have a notification, it tells me what it is. Though, The bars at the top need to be bigger.

EDIT: Battle Confirmed. Pie did an amazing job with this team. If only I had more time to think about my moves....

adrin19

Airbending tattoo xD
B.A.D
The new design is "okay" but the features just went downhill, I cant even see my notifications & profile menu on top right corner.
So "its good", for non-registered members who loves to read. for registered members? meh..

Anyway, uhhhh cant think about anything good for a topic -.-

I think the design is pretty good, except I had difficulty trying to find the User CP...

adrin19

Airbending tattoo xD
For some reason, I don't seem to be getting email notification when there is a reply on this thread.

Also, I'm wondering if there is a PO app on the App Store...

Last edited:

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Guys, for people thinking I'm inactive here, cuz if I use Xat, my computer freeze and at home I have no Wifi/PO. :( But I'm not leaving! I'm gonna try to get some peeps also here! So we gonna be popular again! :3

Edit: BTW, I have now 2 PO teams. So I'm sort of competieve battler now. :3 One OU and one Uber. :3

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
(more twitter like stuff, even though I HATE twitter...)@adrin: I think the app store does, but I wouldn't know yet.

adrin19

Airbending tattoo xD
(more twitter like stuff, even though I HATE twitter...)@adrin: I think the app store does, but I wouldn't know yet.

Well, I sometimes use it on Facebook... Anyway, I checked, and there's no PO app... :( And I still didn't get an email notification... Maybe I should check if I'm still subscribed to this thread, maybe the forum update screwed it up...

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory
Announcement

As pain me to say this clan has been very inactive and by me I want close the clan and this is real deal.

Another thing I don't want any leader to re-open this clan as it would not be same with out me and close people with in clan.

Last thing I had great time with everybody in clan and love you guys.

Nine I am so sorry about this but you can't reject it the facts about clan and you became one best friends on Serebii will running this clan.

Last thing when the other leaders post than the clan may be closed.

This massage is straight to the point.

Last time posting from you loving leader.​

-00swms

Status
Not open for further replies.