• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chaos Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Geez.. How many newbies are there?
And why am I the only one here atm to greet them?
*Totally ignoring everyones posts about greeting the newbies*

Spiky

Prediction succesful
xDDDD I will give ya a hand :p

Geez.. How many newbies are there?
And why am I the only one here atm to greet them?
*Totally ignoring everyones posts about greeting the newbies*

xDDDD trolololzzzz :p Alright than, Spiky will greet them 2 ^^ SO HI THERE NEWBIES!!! ^_^ lolz :p
well... I think that was it :/
BUT I THINK THE SAME AS ADALRICIOUS!!! :mad: WE ARE THE MOST ACTIVE PERSONS OF CT!!! :mad: I THINK WE SHOULD BE CO-LEADERS/ LEADERS OR STUFF CUZ YOU GAIZ (leaders) ALMOST NEVER SHOW UP :/ It's just stupid to be lonely and I know why Foxy (my GOD) left :/

And I think I gonna become racist of the peeps in Arabië and peeps of nord-africa :/

rwhite84

Banned
Lolz Aldilicious, you were something like a week a newbie xDDDD
And serious, Gary is my avi -_- My name is Spiky and he has Spiky-hear so chnage it plz... -_-

And now I can say...
WELCOME ALL FREAKING NEWBIES!!! :) But yeah... :/ meh... :/

And btw, that CT website... THERE IS NOTHING ON!!! D: D: DDDDDDD:
Dude... a website without something on is like **** but anywayzzz, so far it looks cool and are you that guy who joined sometimes in the past the CT xat??? ç_ò

The forums are up and theres a meebo chat

sabatadarkness

Misplaced Black...
Been a while, but I'm back! Hi, everyone!
Still legendary hunting, though. Also, I seem to have misplaced my Black version... :/

rwhite84

Banned
Lol sabata check the place youd think to find it beside the toilet bowl(Its never their <_<)

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Hmm.... p*ssed off like no other.

Anyways, to make this post worth posting, I cleaned my room for once, and found Emerald! Hoenn FTW!

rwhite84

Banned

Anyways, to make this post worth posting, I cleaned my room for once, and found Emerald! Hoenn FTW!

Lol nice that was my first pokemon game, i spent all night playing it then i needed this kid to help me get to the second city, i had a level 17 grovyle after 1 city xP

Sanitarium

BB, CC, GG
xDDDD trolololzzzz :p Alright than, Spiky will greet them 2 ^^ SO HI THERE NEWBIES!!! ^_^ lolz :p
well... I think that was it :/
BUT I THINK THE SAME AS ADALRICIOUS!!! :mad: WE ARE THE MOST ACTIVE PERSONS OF CT!!! :mad: I THINK WE SHOULD BE CO-LEADERS/ LEADERS OR STUFF CUZ YOU GAIZ (leaders) ALMOST NEVER SHOW UP :/ It's just stupid to be lonely and I know why Foxy (my GOD) left :/

And I think I gonna become racist of the peeps in Arabië and peeps of nord-africa :/
Meh you welcoming newbies like 3 times already -.-

Emerald is one of teh best pokemon game <3

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Hmm.... My top 3:

1 - Heartgold
2 - Emerald
3 - Black

By coincidence, those are my 3 favorite colors, Gold, Green, and Black. Weird...

Schade

Metallic Wonder
HG/SS is the best games.
I am the Frontier-Legend of Johto.

So.. clan stuff.. what are we really doing?

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
Heya guys, came to check if you are still alive. So, thanks to school, I'm not that bussy with pokémon and stuff as you know, but I'm glad i still have some time to come online. I see there's a site? And i smel new peeps, so,
HEYA NEW PEEPS, you can call me AW, I'm the co-lead of eventual order and blablabla... I live in Belgium, I spend my life trying to kill pi,...

Gonna join that site later this week i think. Right now I'm at home being sick...

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'm in school right now. It doesn't stop me. Hohohohoh

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Geez.. That's not healthy..
Get well soon

Spiky

Prediction succesful
Spiky got some moves in his pocket!!! ;p

WOW!!! Emerald was the first game I was playing with my neffew's Emerald. I still know it was AWSOME and I played 4 the first time in (first minut on poke games) in the league with lv 100 rayquaza and stuff :p I still know I k*cked their *sses :p
After that, I've bought (2 years ago) a DS and bought diamond and that was my first game :) I got a lv 22 or something like that in that cave (ow yeah, that evolution of turtwig btw) AWSOME NOSTALGIE!!! ^^

And AW... "blablabla" means "jadajadajada" in American language :p
Got information from a friend who lift in USA and went to the 4'th best school of Chicago but meh... He was a smart-*** and liked taikwando <.< I wish I could learn some moves so I could show some peeps their asses and safe hot chicks and stuff :p but yeah... :)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'm off to bed now. Sleepy sleepy

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Hmm.... AW no feel good. AW need good feeling medicine. Off to visit my girlfriend.

Pokemon related stuffz:
Heartgold almost battle ready. Decided not to sell it. There.

Status
Not open for further replies.