• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chaos Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDanger

nice job anak, was an intense war, i`ll update the war post, until el ray is active again your back on the main team

Congrats on the war win guys and ill be updating the spreadsheet eventually im very tired atm so i wont be super active/updating

El Rey

Can't touch this
Sorry about being inactive. Had tests this entire week and I'll have exams next week. I'll try to be more active and congrats on the war win.

McDanger

thanks and sorry we had to sub you out, elite is looking for a new opponent so we should have a war soon and its offical, tornadus therian is now ubers so fix your rain teams

Ghidorah

Banned
This is Godzilla! and I have some sad news,

I gotta use this account for while or maybe, but hopefully not, permanently. Somehow, the passwords for two accounts I made have changed or I really have bad memory. So for now I'm gonna use this account til I find the passwords. You don't have to change anything now but if this becomes permanent u might have too. On the xat chat I will change my name just so you know its me. I already tried the whole send it to email thing. I must have accidentally left off a letter or something because I'm not getting anything.

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
Behold, it is I, AW. Great to be back Zero, and I would aslo love to re-join Chaos Theory ;D

Name: AuraWarior
PO Name: SteelDude/[CT] SteelDude
Wi-Fi Friend Code: Training Pokémon on the DS, ain't nobody got time fo dat!
Which Division: Steel, as always. Thus Eventual Order, of wich I was co-leader more then a half year ago xD
Why you want to join: Because I was in the old Chaos Theory and I want to get my activity on Serebii and Pokémon in general higher :p
Number of SBF Symbols: No joke I have no idea what those are. Is it something new? Last time I visited Serebii was august 2012.
Battling Experience: Used to be 9/10 but since I haven't played Pokémon in a while I gues it fell back to 6.5/10
Referrer: Zero

Last edited:

AnakBaé

Behold, it is I, AW. Great to be back Zero, and I would aslo love to re-join Chaos Theory ;D

Which Division: Steel, as always. Thus Eventual Order, of wich I was co-leader more then a half year ago xD
Why you want to join: Because I was in the old Chaos Theory and I want to get my activity on Serebii and Pokémon in general higher :p
Number of SBF Symbols: No joke I have no idea what those are. Is it something new? Last time I visited Serebii was august 2012.
Battling Experience: Used to be 9/10 but since I haven't played Pokémon in a while I gues it fell back to 6.5/10
You're quite familiar, welcome to THE CLAN GUILD
I didn't even get a welcome >= Actually, I don't even know if I'm accepted in the first place .-.

Welcome to the clan mate, have fun.
This is Godzilla! and I have some sad news,

I gotta use this account for while or maybe, but hopefully not, permanently. Somehow, the passwords for two accounts I made have changed or I really have bad memory. So for now I'm gonna use this account til I find the passwords. You don't have to change anything now but if this becomes permanent u might have too. On the xat chat I will change my name just so you know its me. I already tried the whole send it to email thing. I must have accidentally left off a letter or something because I'm not getting anything.
waw

lT1KV.png

Rules
~All battles are Bo3
~If smogon has banned it, it is banned eg: sand veil snow cloak
~All battles are to take place on Pokemon online unless it is unavailable to one of the opponents then it will be Pokeshowdown
~Team revealing of any kind is prohibited
~You have one week (7 days) from when the round is posted to complete your match, any unfinished games will either be activity wins or coin flips.
~If you happen to have any issues, you may PM me or post the problem on the thread.

Clauses

Wi-Fi Clause: Team Preview must be enabled for all tournament matches.
Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
Uber Clause: Pokémon that are in the Uber Tier are not allowed to be used.
Timed Battle: Select this clause when having all tournament matches.
Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team.
Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion.
OHKO Clause: Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon.
Best of Three: Each match will be played using this rule. Basically the first to defeat their opponent twice wins the game.

Optional
No spectators

Prizes
1st Place: 40 clan points, , Sig banner
2nd Place: 20 clan points
3rd Place: 10 clan points

HTML:
Username
PO Name:
PS Name:
Timezone:

Participants

Bracket

CT_OU.png

Round 1 Ends January 9th @10pm PST
Round 2 Ends January 16th @10pm
Round 3 Ends January 23rd
Finals End January 30th

GET THE BATTLES DONE!!!!
Rairyan Vs. Meliekpi
Winner vs Eliteknight

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory

Welcome to the land of the sexy people. Love you AW.

-00swms

Status
Not open for further replies.