• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chaos Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

7mDeY.png

Welcome to Chaos Theory's Word Tournament.

Rules

You will each be assigned a word at random. You will make a team with this word.

-Remember, you must create a team whose ENGLISH names begin with the letters in your word.
-For example, say I got the word 'HEART'. That would mean I could create a team using Haxorus 'H', Empoleon 'E', Accelgor 'A', Reuniclus 'R', and Tyranitar 'T'. The last slot in your team will be a wildcard of your choice.
-The tier for this tournament is Standard BW2 OU. No Ubers and no Unreleased DW abilities. All other smogon rules apply.
-Each match will be a BEST OF 3 contest in an effort to eliminate hax. You will be allowed to change teams if you want to, but all teams used must fit your word.

Post Battles
Upon the completion of a tournament match, the WINNER of the match must post the following form.

HTML:
[B]Opponent's Serebii Username:[/B]
 [B]Game 1: Win/Lose ; Score:[/B]
 [B]Game 2: Win/Lose ; Score:[/B]
 [B]Game 3: Win/Lose ; Score:[/B]

•All Pokemon on your team must be in Smogon's Overused tier or lower tier
•All battles will take place on Pokemon Online V.2, the server will be up to you and given opponent.
•Sleep, Freeze, Species and W-Fi clause will all be in-effect during battle.
•Don't sign-up for this Tournament if you're not certain you can partake throughout each round(s).
•Each round will last for 7 days. If you and your opponent fail to complete your battle within those days, I will decide who moves on with given activity posts.
•If any conflicts arise, please contact me via Private Messaging.

Signing Up

HTML:
Username:
Timezone:

Participants:
Eliteknight
Anakbae
Meliekpi
Rairyan
Darside
McDanger
TDoyle18
Mean Mr.Snorlax
Irock245
00swms
shadow130690

Word Assignments for rounds 1 and 2

Eliteknight - Chaos
Anakbae - Toxic
Meliekpi - Hippo
Rairyan - Ghost
Darside - Pixie
McDanger - Glory
TDoyle18 - Saber
Mean Mr.Snorlax -
Irock245 - Words
00swms - Pride
shadow130690 - Pearl

Bracket
ctword.png

Deadlines
Round 1: February 3rd @ 10pm
Round 2: February 10th @10pm
Round 3: February 17th @10pm
Round 4: February 24th @10pm

Last edited:

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone, i'm doing an IV breeding offer for freeeee!!! If anyone needs a pokemon bred for them PM me to arrange the details. My only policy is I keep any shinies I possibly breed. PM me soon~!

Last edited:

Metroid

Look at my post.
Name:Metroid
PO Name:[CT]Metroid
Wi-Fi Friend Code:none
Which Division:Eventual order
Why you want to join:Back to pokes after a long time
Number of SBF Symbols:I think 1
Battling Experience:I won't be as good as I was before
Referrer:No one

00swms

Chaos Theory
Name:Metroid
PO Name:[CT]Metroid
Wi-Fi Friend Code:none
Which Division:Eventual order
Why you want to join:Back to pokes after a long time
Number of SBF Symbols:I think 1
Battling Experience:I won't be as good as I was before
Referrer:No one

Welcome to the clan of the sexy people.

-00swms

your using that again zero -__-
so whats everyones feelings on tornadus therian being banned

personally i feel it could of stayed it may have been a staple on many teams but it wasnt uncounterable. It was able to be countered effectivly by scarf terrak and rotom which are very popular. The former has to revenge kill however

McDanger

personally i feel it could of stayed it may have been a staple on many teams but it wasnt uncounterable. It was able to be countered effectivly by scarf terrak and rotom which are very popular. The former has to revenge kill however

but it could just u turn out, plus rotom can only take 3 hurricanes iirc

AnakBaé

8 guilds died since December last year,
The closed thread virus spreading like wildfire to the guild's front page as you can see,
and someday all the guild will end up locked, despite the reality.
The end~

EDIT: It was 9 actually lol, good poem btw ;-;

Last edited:

McDanger

lol, i`m suprised CG closed tbh, then again alot of people left to make their own clans, ended up making 5 or 6 guilds?

Status
Not open for further replies.