• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chaos Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorby

Snorby
U're ruining the art of surprise dude!!!
Well at least me and Darside have something in common lmao, im not alone ;-;

Dude? Art of Surprise? When there are 4 Pokemon usable (or in X's case, 1!) it's not ruinging it to list possibllities.

cya emii and noted danger

AnakBaé

Hi everyone, I'm leaving CT. I have no more PO/PS(parents...), and I have nobody to battle on wi-fi...I feel i'm growing inactive, and I want to have a wi-fi oriented clan. I wish could stay, but I am no use here. Please don't hate me, please don't consider me a clan hopper, please don't back stab me, and the only thing I ever wanted was to be accepted and liked. I'm always afraid of going where I have friends, and enjoy wi-fi battling due to the hate people give me for just trying to find somewhere to fit in. Sorry again for leaving and venting, but I must depart. Good bye my friends. ~Emii(aka lavaburst14)
You're cool, no worries. Good luck wherever you're going.
Dude? Art of Surprise? When there are 4 Pokemon usable (or in X's case, 1!) it's not ruinging it to list possibllities.
and.. no -.-

McDanger

I'll be gone most of tomorrow, so heads up

also new words suck, i got a word that gives me good stuff for sun, hail, semi/full stall, but they dont support each other the best :(

AnakBaé

NEW USERBARS UPDATE, GET IT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

SXU4.gif
65vR1.gif
FV2T8.gif
XNBfy.gif
hsIe7.gif
gKZfV.gif
oEIzJ.gif
N3X6r.gif
wo8DK.gif
r3vkm.gif

credits goes to me. and thanks a lot to mah boy Extroph for the super mutha****in cool bar idea. If u wanna list both, FINE.
P.S I will update my division page tomorrow night, im as lazy as a 30 kilo rice bag.
Enjoy <3

Last edited:

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Get them before it's too late? O= Does that mean that in the near future we're getting new banners again?

shadow130690

TSS Member
now time to take down anakbae
good bye zilla,lava,Frozen
;424;

AuraWarior

Knight of the old
So sad I can't acces Xat with my phone, I'd be on it all day...

7mDeY.png

Welcome to Chaos Theory's Word Tournament.

Rules

You will each be assigned a word at random. You will make a team with this word.

-Remember, you must create a team whose ENGLISH names begin with the letters in your word.
-For example, say I got the word 'HEART'. That would mean I could create a team using Haxorus 'H', Empoleon 'E', Accelgor 'A', Reuniclus 'R', and Tyranitar 'T'. The last slot in your team will be a wildcard of your choice.
-The tier for this tournament is Standard BW2 OU. No Ubers and no Unreleased DW abilities. All other smogon rules apply.
-Each match will be a BEST OF 3 contest in an effort to eliminate hax. You will be allowed to change teams if you want to, but all teams used must fit your word.

Post Battles
Upon the completion of a tournament match, the WINNER of the match must post the following form.

HTML:
[B]Opponent's Serebii Username:[/B]
 [B]Game 1: Win/Lose ; Score:[/B]
 [B]Game 2: Win/Lose ; Score:[/B]
 [B]Game 3: Win/Lose ; Score:[/B]

•All Pokemon on your team must be in Smogon's Overused tier or lower tier
•All battles will take place on Pokemon Online V.2, the server will be up to you and given opponent.
•Sleep, Freeze, Species and W-Fi clause will all be in-effect during battle.
•Don't sign-up for this Tournament if you're not certain you can partake throughout each round(s).
•Each round will last for 7 days. If you and your opponent fail to complete your battle within those days, I will decide who moves on with given activity posts.
•If any conflicts arise, please contact me via Private Messaging.

Signing Up

HTML:
Username:
Timezone:
[/FONT]

Participants:
Eliteknight
Anakbae
Meliekpi
Rairyan
Darside
McDanger