• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chaos Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDanger

Scarf Terrakion isn't a threat nor is it a check to Keldeo & Scarf Keldeo can speed tie with it and OHKO it. Scarf Keldeo also OHKO Salamence w/ HP Ice and outspeeds +1 DD Salamence. Scarf Starmie, while rarely used, can be easy to get over with careful predict and can be trapped easily with Scizor or Tyranitar, two of Keldeo most common partners. Starmie itself can be 2HKOed from a HP Ghost from Scarf Keldeo.

On another note, I still don't think it should be banned from OU.

i believe scarfed starmie also lacks the power to OHKO keldeo, also i dont think keldeo should get teh boot as its narrow movepool make it easy to wall, hwever tornadus is very broken, as he has about 4-5 OU checks and he can just u uturn off them to somethig else

also jack your accerpted as a tutor

irock245

She wants it
I don't mind Tornadus-T getting banned (some weight off my shoulders) but keldeo is pretty manageable.

Also tentacruel stops Tornadus-T cold since they're all special.

Too bad tentacruel can only scald it back and hope no hurricrits happen

Snorby

Snorby
I don't mind Tornadus-T getting banned (some weight off my shoulders) but keldeo is pretty manageable.

Also tentacruel stops Tornadus-T cold since they're all special.

Too bad tentacruel can only scald it back and hope no hurricrits happen

My tentacruel runs ice beam, actually. But that's just me and my weird unorthodox sets, most likely.

#ImRick

Name:#ItsRick, Rick
PO Name: #ItsRick
Wi-Fi Friend Code: Ain't nobody have time for that
Which Division: Whatever
Why you want to join: Seems like a well organized clan
Number of SBF Symbols: 0
Battling Experience: Lotssss
Referrer: Only myself

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Name: John Wallrein
PO Name: I use many
Wi-Fi Friend Code: n/a
Which Division: Butterfly Effect
Why you want to join: gettin back into competive and looks lika good spot
Battling Experience: in the current meta, not much but been around for a while
Referrer: EK I guess

AnakBaé

Name:#ItsRick, Rick
PO Name: #ItsRick
Wi-Fi Friend Code: Ain't nobody have time for that
Which Division: Whatever
Why you want to join: Seems like a well organized clan
Battling Experience: Lotssss
Referrer: Only myself

Name: John Wallrein
PO Name: I use many
Wi-Fi Friend Code: n/a
Which Division: Butterfly Effect
Why you want to join: gettin back into competive and looks lika good spot
Battling Experience: in the current meta, not much but been around for a while
Referrer: EK I guess
Welcome to the clan John.
and Rick, pick a division or I will drag you to mine :]

welcome to the new members im very tired today had a fundraiser last night and my boss (the fundraiser was at my work) still put me to work 4 horus today -_-

irock245

She wants it
Opponents Username:destroyer of Black and White Tokyo(godzilla)
Opponents Rank:aron of death
Your Ranks:skarmory
Win/Loss-Score:2-0
Any other information:bit of hax but GG

since the clan started after christamas and new years just happened here is my gift 20 clan points for everyone

*Kyurem*

I would like to sign up for the tutor program please!

Name: *Kyurem*
Tier: BW2 Singles OU
Preferred tutor: There's only one -_- lol
Timezone: GMT -5 It's 7:23 now if that's a better reference.

McDanger

I would like to sign up for the tutor program please!

Name: *Kyurem*
Tier: BW2 Singles OU
Preferred tutor: There's only one -_- lol
Timezone: GMT -5 It's 7:23 now if that's a better reference.

ok, i was going to wait on the first round but w/e, tutor application round starts now, ends jan. 8, tutors are
mcdanger
jackalackin

current tutees
kyurem

McDanger

so what do people think will happen if tornadus therian gets banned? WIll thunderus therian see a rise in usage? a resergence of tornadus i, or will rain fade out a bit?

personally if rain fades out for a bit it woudlnt be too bad i has had its time and now hail should get its turn but i think sand will become prominint
followed by sun then rain and hail

irock245

She wants it
so what do people think will happen if tornadus therian gets banned? WIll thunderus therian see a rise in usage? a resergence of tornadus i, or will rain fade out a bit?

I doubt rain will fade out, they can still use thunderus, genesect, or keldeo as good sweepers instead. STAB Hurricane was strong, but it was kinda lackluster in its other moves(from what I've seen). Keldeo suits rain sweepers much better, with STAB rain hydro pump with specs.

Also, random question. If you lived in the pokemon universe and went on an adventure(such an original question), what pokemon would you have? Assume legendaries are actually too powerful to catch, and there's no competitive battling because of how hard it would be to find everything you needed. You can pick up to ten pokemon, say final evo's please(unless you don't want it to evolve like pory2)

Here's my ten:
(Lucario, Chandelure, Espeon, Gavantula, Gastrodon, Muk) main team, extra four are Crobat, Shiftry, Druddigon, and Milktank

Last edited:
I doubt rain will fade out, they can still use thunderus, genesect, or keldeo as good sweepers instead. STAB Hurricane was strong, but it was kinda lackluster in its other moves(from what I've seen). Keldeo suits rain sweepers much better, with STAB rain hydro pump with specs.

genesecrt is banned (chew)

spreadsheet updated

Last edited:

AnakBaé

If Tornadus-T got banned, obviously it will reduce the Rain's offensive prowess by a small amount and its usage rate will also drop (hopefully).
But I can smell the rise of same ol' Tornadus from UU, since the reason that its in UU is because its Therian form took his spotlight as a "Better,Bulkier, and Faster Hurricane abuser" in OU.

McDanger

i agree with anak, keldeo and tornadus share amazing syenergy, but it would make it harder for them tho. Rains usage will probably go down, and i feel sun will take the light as it is one of the most powerful weathers and still boost solid abusers, like venusaur for chlorophyll sweepers, and volcarona for powerhouse fires, but its so frail so i maybe wrong, otherwise sand will take the spot again, also elite, as much as i wuld like hail to take the spot of number 1 weather, its not likely

Status
Not open for further replies.