• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chaos Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

irock245

She wants it
first is that no team is flawless, unless chuck norris made it :p
but seriously there is always a flaw, next its best to base around a sweeper and create a core focused on getting that one poke to sweep, then patch up your weaknesses

Kinda of like what we were doing today earlier

McDanger

yup, also war thread has been posted so get ready guys

Opponents Username:Ircok245
Opponents Rank:Skarmory
Your Ranks:Metagross
Win/Loss-Score: Win 3-0
Any other information: GG but way to much hax

Last edited:

McDanger

Win/Loss-Score: Win 3-0
Any other information: GG but way to much hax

isnt a gg and lots of haxes a contridiction :p
also elite and i are thinking of naming the war team, but i wanted to open it to a poll
elite wants it to be chaos/armegeddon related
i was thinking hell troopers, elite was thinking hells angels, but i want other peoples thoughts so post ideas/support

AnakBaé

Your Ranks:Ninetales
Win/Loss-Score: Win 4-0
Any other information: GG :]

isnt a gg and lots of haxes a contridiction :p
also elite and i are thinking of naming the war team, but i wanted to open it to a poll
elite wants it to be chaos/armegeddon related
i was thinking hell troopers, elite was thinking hells angels, but i want other peoples thoughts so post ideas/support
an army of marching band chicks
I prefer Sci-fi based, with freaky aliens, space troops, with technological themes and all that jazz. But since the clan theme reminds me of 3 planets with 3 different cults (Nature/bug aliens, hell guardians, and hi-tech with laser shooting robots) I think we can combine them all into one armies of.. Chaos Theory :/

Last edited:
Opponents Username:Mean Mr Snorlaz
Win/Loss-Score: Win 1-0
Any other information: GG

McDanger

ok tutoring is up, see the 5th post i think, same as the war post, also for those that remember in TBC, i may start the monthly challenge again, but this time for braging rights, no clan point reward. Ut would just show whos best :p, but unless its a popular desision i wont do it again

irock245

She wants it
Just name the War Team Divine Judgement Squad

Or Furies (they're a myth from somewhere in Europe where if you did something bad, they would gang up and hunt you down and drag you back to hell)

McDanger

Just name the War Team Divine Judgement Squad

Or Furies (they're a myth from somewhere in Europe where if you did something bad, they would gang up and hunt you down and drag you back to hell)

the furies where hades soldiers *chew*

irock245

She wants it
Hey guys im trying to get an online ROM of gameboy advance emerald to play, but it's not loading, if anyone can help, simplified explanations please, I'm not very good with computers

irock245

She wants it

irock245

She wants it
Opponents Username:godzilla
Opponents Rank:aron of death
Your Ranks:skarmory
Win/Loss-Score:1-0
Any other information:rocks saved my ***, that and some good predictions on his own forry GG

McDanger

i think we need a competitive discussion going on
has anyone seen the new smogon OU test? their testing keldeo and tornadus therian to see about banning them to uber, thoughts?

Snorby

Snorby
i think we need a competitive discussion going on
has anyone seen the new smogon OU test? their testing keldeo and tornadus therian to see about banning them to uber, thoughts?

cool about tornadus-T but lol at keledo. Scarf Starmie = OHKO +1 DD Mence = OHKO Scarf Terrakion = OHKO, hell even breloom can kill it with bullet seed on the switch if it gets lucky.

In other news, Happy 2013 everybody! (If you're my time)

Godzilla!

King of the Monsters
cool about tornadus-T but lol at keledo. Scarf Starmie = OHKO +1 DD Mence = OHKO Scarf Terrakion = OHKO, hell even breloom can kill it with bullet seed on the switch if it gets lucky.

In other news, Happy 2013 everybody! (If you're my time)

Scarf Terrakion isn't a threat nor is it a check to Keldeo & Scarf Keldeo can speed tie with it and OHKO it. Scarf Keldeo also OHKO Salamence w/ HP Ice and outspeeds +1 DD Salamence. Scarf Starmie, while rarely used, can be easy to get over with careful predict and can be trapped easily with Scizor or Tyranitar, two of Keldeo most common partners. Starmie itself can be 2HKOed from a HP Ghost from Scarf Keldeo.

On another note, I still don't think it should be banned from OU.

Last edited:

Jackalacking

Greed the Avaricious
Might as well apply to be a tutor, itll give me something else to do
name: Jackalacking
tier: OU
timezone: GMT +0 uk and Ireland
a little about yourself: Eh, I'll take the job seriously and try to help people better their battling skills in anyway I can

Status
Not open for further replies.