• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chaos Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

irock245

She wants it
your using that again zero -__-
so whats everyones feelings on tornadus therian being banned

another excadrill gone

now lets get jirachi

McDanger

jirachi wont go, its annoying, but not broken

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
jirachi wont go, its annoying, but not broken

Indeed. Sadly I haven't played enough against competent users of Torn-T to say that it was trully broken. The little I used it..eh.

AnakBaé

I don't think they will ban anything until the arrival of 6th gen. Even though Terrakion a big giant motha^&*$in threat but its utterly checked by lando-t and gliscor and revenge killed by pretty much anything in OU.

Also Keldeo usage % will increase since torn-t is banned, but I dont think he will get banned in the future. Lati@s checks it and jellicent can wall the red haired pony it to death barring the hp elec/grass which is still rare nowadays, thats what i thought.

McDanger

they will anak, 6th gen is what 9 months away? i`m predicting deoxys def and thunderus, with the small possiblity of landorus i as its counters and checks are few adn far between, and it can 2hko most checks

lT1KV.png

Rules
~All battles are Bo3
~If smogon has banned it, it is banned eg: sand veil snow cloak
~All battles are to take place on Pokemon online unless it is unavailable to one of the opponents then it will be Pokeshowdown
~Team revealing of any kind is prohibited
~You have one week (7 days) from when the round is posted to complete your match, any unfinished games will either be activity wins or coin flips.
~If you happen to have any issues, you may PM me or post the problem on the thread.

Clauses

Wi-Fi Clause: Team Preview must be enabled for all tournament matches.
Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
Uber Clause: Pokémon that are in the Uber Tier are not allowed to be used.
Timed Battle: Select this clause when having all tournament matches.
Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team.
Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion.
OHKO Clause: Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon.
Best of Three: Each match will be played using this rule. Basically the first to defeat their opponent twice wins the game.

Optional
No spectators

Prizes
1st Place: 40 clan points, , Sig banner
2nd Place: 20 clan points
3rd Place: 10 clan points

HTML:
Username
PO Name:
PS Name:
Timezone:

Participants

Bracket

CT_OU.png

Round 1 Ends January 9th @10pm PST
Round 2 Ends January 16th @10pm
Round 3 Ends January 23rd
Finals End January 30th

Rairyan vs Eliteknight

1st:
2nd:
3rd: Meliekpi

Darside

darisde trainer
activiteh posteh :p

OFFTOPIC: IM SOOOOOOO excited for the wii u's next zelda game and TloZ WW HD remake :D , now to get a wii u ._.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
good thing my xbox has internet ... bad news laptop charger has broken so goin give ek win i wont b on xat but should b bk for kots tour

Last edited:

AnakBaé

activiteh posteh :p

OFFTOPIC: IM SOOOOOOO excited for the wii u's next zelda game and TloZ WW HD remake :D , now to get a wii u ._.

Agreed, I now need to get a WiiU and a 3DS. Life's a *****.
Same.. i need a wii u.. and a 3ds.. and some money to buy the the games.. i don't have any of them.. and i know my gaming career is a bit ****ed up this year.. thanks college and your damn books
:[

McDanger

we`ve been on the same page for 2 days lol
when will the words for the word tourney be released/whatever?

Kingothestone needs some more substitute players for the combatants cup. Substitutes are automatically entered into the midseason auction. If you are interested, send him a VM saying so. It will make you 20% cooler.

McDanger

Kingothestone needs some more substitute players for the combatants cup. Substitutes are automatically entered into the midseason auction. If you are interested, send him a VM saying so. It will make you 20% cooler.

I`m 100% cooler for being a captain
3553ti.jpg

irock245

She wants it
Elite for the upcoming tourney I need you to remove me from it my computer broke (again i really need a new one but im poor so :/ )

Are we allowed to talk about nuzlocke challenges on here? I swear ive seen other people do it but i dunno

it would get me a bit more active

EDIT: ok since elite told me yes im doing a firered nuzlocke. The rules are:
1. First pokemon i see i have to catch unless i have an alive version of the same pokemon somewhere. I can catch legendaries but I can't use them unless they are legit first pokemon found (aka no repels until after 1st pokemon). I have to have pokeballs for this to take effect.
2. If pokemon dies, its gone and will be deposited into box named lavander tower
3. Nickname all the little pogeymanz

Started out as the boy,named CFM(f initials for a name change in the future). Named rival Dick for ovbious reasons. Started off with bulbasaur, named Inocybe, after some muchroom and the fact I'm horrible at nicknames so why not name the pokemon after irl species. Defeated douche easily. Also got the PC potion in my room. Made it to viridian.

Progress so far:
Alive
Inocybe the Bulbasaur lv6

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.