• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chaos Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

7mDeY.png

Welcome to Chaos Theory's Word Tournament.

Rules

You will each be assigned a word at random. You will make a team with this word.

-Remember, you must create a team whose ENGLISH names begin with the letters in your word.
-For example, say I got the word 'HEART'. That would mean I could create a team using Haxorus 'H', Empoleon 'E', Accelgor 'A', Reuniclus 'R', and Tyranitar 'T'. The last slot in your team will be a wildcard of your choice.
-The tier for this tournament is Standard BW2 OU. No Ubers and no Unreleased DW abilities. All other smogon rules apply.
-Each match will be a BEST OF 3 contest in an effort to eliminate hax. You will be allowed to change teams if you want to, but all teams used must fit your word.

Post Battles
Upon the completion of a tournament match, the WINNER of the match must post the following form.

HTML:
[B]Opponent's Serebii Username:[/B]
 [B]Game 1: Win/Lose ; Score:[/B]
 [B]Game 2: Win/Lose ; Score:[/B]
 [B]Game 3: Win/Lose ; Score:[/B]

•All Pokemon on your team must be in Smogon's Overused tier or lower tier
•All battles will take place on Pokemon Online V.2, the server will be up to you and given opponent.
•Sleep, Freeze, Species and W-Fi clause will all be in-effect during battle.
•Don't sign-up for this Tournament if you're not certain you can partake throughout each round(s).
•Each round will last for 7 days. If you and your opponent fail to complete your battle within those days, I will decide who moves on with given activity posts.
•If any conflicts arise, please contact me via Private Messaging.

Signing Up

HTML:
Username:
Timezone:

Participants: 12/16
Eliteknight
Anakbae
Meliekpi
Rairyan
Darside
McDanger
TDoyle18
Mean Mr.Snorlax
00swms
shadow130690

Word Assignments
Comming Soon

Bracket
Comming Soon

Deadlines

Last edited:

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Username: SoulMuse
Timezone: GMT -5 or US Eastern Time.

shadow130690

TSS Member
activity check.... seem i need to be member on the xat

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
Name: thatjeremykid
PO Name: thatjeremykid (mainly, but i'll use many names) and then i do wifi too if that matters.
Why you want to join: clans (i mean, ''guilds..'' ugh) are fun.
Number of SBF Symbols: i don't even know what this is.
Battling Experience: i'm a pokemon master.
Referrer: no one exactly.

Random Conditions ftw!

AnakBaé

PO Name: thatjeremykid (mainly, but i'll use many names) and then i do wifi too if that matters.
Random Conditions ftw!
"Welcome to the land of sexy people"
By: You-know-who

and here is your rank, sir:
Uy8x.gif

Last edited:

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?

Random Conditions ftw!

That took you longer then I thought x3

Also, I'm in the tourney when you can't find anyone else. So say if the last spot stays vacant for a few days.

00swms

Chaos Theory
man we`re so inactive -__-

Dude people are busy with life we can't expect them to be on all the time now. On another note guys please post here most often please I know we have active chat but we also need a active thread so post.
Your Sexy Leaders is speaking please post once again. I love all member in this clan.

-00swms

Last edited:

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I am with Zilla on this one.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone~! Sorry for inactivity...I've been busy with my broken ankle still, and homeschooling until I return to my school hopefully... Anywayz, I hope everyone is well :)

Godzilla!

King of the Monsters
goodbye1.jpg

It seems the ES Thread is up now and I will be taking my leave real soon but before the time comes. I just want to thank all the leaders on CT. Eliteknight, AnakBae, 00swms, mcdanger, and meliekpi (This was in no particular order). Im also going to miss some of the other friendships I had with the new members and early members of CT. You guys/gals were like brothers and sisters to me. I probably wont be able to play in the Word Tourney :( as much a I would love to. Anyways I will miss you all:

- Rairyan
- thatjeremykid
- Jackalacking
- *Kyurem*
- Superwott
- #ImRick
- JoseAntonio
- The-witch-king-of-angmar
- TDoyle18
- Kill and Run
- John Wallrein
- Assassin019
- irock245
- Mean Mr.Snolax
- lavaburst14
- shadow130690
- El Rey
- Darside
- Rungundah
- AuraWarior
- The Leaders of CT

Most of you helped me thru my bad times and were there for me during my good times. I really appreciate that and I could not ask for a better than to have been in. Thank you for everything. I wish you luck on your future endeavors. I only wish to have met and with some of the new members more :) Anyways, I'm glad to have spent some time here. I couldn't of pictured a better clan to have joined.

'May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor'

Sincerely Your Ex-Clanmate, Godzilla!

P.S Thanks for Everything again.

P.S.S I still will be around the chat and stuff :)

P.S.S.S Probably shouldn't quote this lol

P.S.S.S.S (This is the last one I promise) I am leaving to lead a Division for Elemental Strike​

Last edited:

AnakBaé

goodbye1.jpg

It seems the ES Thread is up now and I will be taking my leave real soon but before the time comes. I just want to thank all the leaders on CT. Eliteknight, AnakBae, 00swms, mcdanger, and meliekpi (This was in no particular order). Im also going to miss some of the other friendships I had with the new members and early members of CT. You guys/gals were like brothers and sisters to me. I probably wont be able to play in the Word Tourney :( as much a I would love to. Anyways I will miss you all:

- Rairyan
- thatjeremykid
- Jackalacking
- *Kyurem*
- Superwott
- #ImRick
- JoseAntonio
- The-witch-king-of-angmar
- TDoyle18
- Kill and Run
- John Wallrein
- Assassin019
- irock245
- Mean Mr.Snolax
- lavaburst14
- shadow130690
- El Rey
- Darside
- Rungundah
- AuraWarior
- The Leaders of CT

Most of you helped me thru my bad times and were there for me during my good times. I really appreciate that and I could not ask for a better than to have been in. Thank you for everything. I wish you luck on your future endeavors. I only wish to have met and with some of the new members more :) Anyways, I'm glad to have spent some time here. I couldn't of pictured a better clan to have joined.

'May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor'

Sincerely Your Ex-Clanmate, Godzilla!

P.S Thanks for Everything again.

P.S.S I still will be around the chat and stuff :)

P.S.S.S Probably shouldn't quote this lol

P.S.S.S.S (This is the last one I promise) I am leaving to lead a Division for Elemental Strike​

Yea man the xat is always open so feel free to come by.
And good luck zilla, it was fun and make sure you do something right! lol

-A.N.A.K.B.A.E

FrozenPhoenix96

LU's Guildmaster!
Guys, I'll leave.
Not only this clan, but all the clans.
I stop with clans and clanstuff at all.
Because I'm not very active on Serebii and XATs anymore.
Because I spend loads of time to a girl.
Her name's Dewi, I like her a lot.
Don't know how to live without her.
Anyway, I'm leaving this clan on a special way, with a flashbackstory.

I joined Serebii, was most interested by clans and artshops.
Eeveelover824 (Evee) and 00swms (Zero) became my idols, I love their art.
I still do.
My clanidol was Psycho Cut, clanleader of CG (Crystaline Guards).
I started with joining TEG (Team Enchanted Gardens), with the great Eeveelover824 as lead.
I did Wifi battles there, and got some friends, they're very friendly.
Then, I joined CG, because I wanted to improve with PO, which I was a noob of that time.
I met Prohawk, he teached me the basics of PO, and also some advanced techniques.
After CG, I joined TS (Team Sky).
But leaved it because it was a bit dead there, but they survived it, and came back, better than they ever were.
TS leader was NoteLobo, a cool guy.
Then I made my own clan, PF (PokeForce).
It died after a couple of weeks, don't want to talk a lot about it, I'll continue and skip PF.
Then I joined TBC (The Battle Corporation), a very cool clan.
I stayed there for a long time.
It was lead by ScubaSteve23, MCdanger, 00swms, Darkfire98989, EliteKnight, and last but not least, Kyro13.
A cool clan, made lot of friends there.
But some stuff happened which I'm not going to reveal the details of.
So I go on with this story.
TBC splitted into three clans, I was member of all three of them.
CT (ChaosTheory), leaded by Anakbae, 00swms, and EliteKnight.
PM (Perpetual Motion), by Kyro13 and ScubaSteve23.
TPR (The Pokemon Resistance), with DarkFire98989, Wolf Prince, and MegaSerperior as leads.
All three are cool clans.
I ended up in CT, and now I stop with clans.

This goodbye isn't only for CT, but for all clans (, even the ones I never joined).
Farewell clans/guilds!
I will miss all of you!

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Well hate to add to the string of leaving people, but I am off with Nick and Zilla to help with ES and everything else. I suppose I will see you all on your xat.

Status
Not open for further replies.