• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chaos Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDoyle18

Hey just wanted to say that I am still alive and that me and Darside are still trying to battle for the word tourney :D

AnakBaé

Alright its finally Friday.
As promised I will do my tourney and finish zero's new bars today(hopefully).

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
Application Form

Name: dov
PO Name: dov
Wi-Fi Friend Code:not applicable
Which Division: the first one
Why you want to join: banter
Number of SBF Symbols: 0
Battling Experience:I'm bare incredible
Referrer:acetrainerelliot

00swms

Chaos Theory
Application Form

Well my child I haven't seen you in a while you have been accepted. Welcome to the land that many people say it belongs to sexy people. Guess you're sexy man now with us.

-00swms

AnakBaé

Application Form

Welcome man, Its been a while!

And...

ZERO HERE IS YOUR BARS
If you got any complaints, you better say it now and I will fix them immediately.
Enjoy <3

OIBkA.gif
VjRTI.gif
2YZGe.gif
qpReu.gif
crWzB.gif
2810r.gif
lFzdW.gif
tu7K.gif
feBjN.gif
y1tuc.gif

credits goes to me btw

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory
Welcome man, Its been a while!

And...

ZERO HERE IS YOUR BARS
If you got any complaints, you better say it now and I will fix them immediately.
Enjoy <3

OIBkA.gif
VjRTI.gif
2YZGe.gif
qpReu.gif
crWzB.gif
2810r.gif
lFzdW.gif
tu7K.gif
feBjN.gif
y1tuc.gif

credits goes to me btw

Thank you so much today looks smexy!!!!

-00swms

TDoyle18

Hey EK, me and Darside were both very active trying to get our battles done but sadly we were just not active at the right time. I will let him advance because I am trying to do something else by working on my OU and UU skills right now so he will probably have more time. Thanks and good-luck Darside

Hey EK, me and Darside were both very active trying to get our battles done but sadly we were just not active at the right time. I will let him advance because I am trying to do something else by working on my OU and UU skills right now so he will probably have more time. Thanks and good-luck Darside

noted. i will be updating soon having a long week.

next deadline feb 10th

Darside

darisde trainer

thanks, damn timezones, i really wanted to battle you :l

but anyways, im just announcing that, im getting the last ''touches'' of my graphics shop i decided to open at serebii :D, finishing banners here and there so it looks neat and awesome, i'll post here when i finished posting the thread (im putting EVERY single thing on a notepad, to just do a copy paste with some little adjustments)

AnakBaé

thanks, damn timezones, i really wanted to battle you :l

but anyways, im just announcing that, im getting the last ''touches'' of my graphics shop i decided to open at serebii :D, finishing banners here and there so it looks neat and awesome, i'll post here when i finished posting the thread (im putting EVERY single thing on a notepad, to just do a copy paste with some little adjustments)
dammit man cant wait to see it.

and also..Cmon son we're at the bottom again, damnnnnn!
Also its a bad day for the 49ers. man, that was hella close.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
The in-guild fronteir should be and running by end of night.

-00swms

Is TMP still going to be the "main" frontier so to speak for the guild? like will earning symbols there allow you to earn points?

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Application Form

Name: Dragonicwari
PO Name: [ ] Dragonicwari
Wi-Fi Friend Code: Black FC: 0776-9559-8856 (trading fc) Black 2 FC: 4943-3462-0761 (battling fc)
Which Division: random conditions
Why you want to join: My friend Skamory7 said this would be a good clan for me after I asked him about which clan had the best battlers and was active. After all, the best way to learn is to battle the best
Battling Experience: I'm ok, generally float somewhere between 1600- 1700 on ps
Referrer: Someone not in this clan

Generally something goes between the [ ] in my PO/ps name.

Last edited:

irock245

She wants it
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOV =D

Also Dragonicwari is accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.