• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chaos Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome dragonicwari

AnakBaé

Application Form

Name: Dragonicwari
PO Name: [ ] Dragonicwari
Wi-Fi Friend Code: Black FC: 0776-9559-8856 (trading fc) Black 2 FC: 4943-3462-0761 (battling fc)
Which Division: random conditions
Why you want to join: My friend Skamory7 said this would be a good clan for me after I asked him about which clan had the best battlers and was active. After all, the best way to learn is to battle the best
Number of SBF Symbols: 0
Battling Experience: I'm ok, generally float somewhere between 1600- 1700 on ps
Referrer: Someone not in this clan

Generally something goes between the [ ] in my PO/ps name.
Welcome dude! here is your damn rank:
r3vkm.gif

enjoy <3

~~~~~

And also, I wont be able to pop on xat for the next couple days, unfortunately. This thing has no access to xat whatsoever.

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Thank you :D

What Re you trying to get on thexat with? if your using an I-pod touch, I believe you can go onto a xat through mobile.xat.com or something crazy like that. It might work with other devices to but you have to reload the page every time you ge off it if I remember correctly

AnakBaé

Thank you :D

What Re you trying to get on thexat with? if your using an I-pod touch, I believe you can go onto a xat through mobile.xat.com or something crazy like that. It might work with other devices to but you have to reload the page every time you ge off it if I remember correctly

I'm using ipad, no luck :[
thanks for the info though :I

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
Anyone's here playltimate team?

AnakBaé

^ fun.
anyway I still need to battle for, i forgot the name.. gdsfsf oh yeah word tourney! just making sure before i completely forget.

shadow130690

TSS Member
forget so i can move up to the next round

Darside

darisde trainer
activity post, also, i wont be opening the shop, it got rejected because i didnt had enough examples, oh well, i'll make them sometime and try again~~

McDanger

bump

the xat keeps derping btw, keeps going to elites convo with neintales about nick posting his win

Darside

darisde trainer
activity post

nothing much to say, finished the other 2 examples and BANG, im trying to open a new shop with another name :p , hope it gets accepted this time :D

AnakBaé

I'm so busy this week. college sucks, essay sucks, blablabla.. and all that crap.
anyway, whats a good partner for Kyurem-B? tryin to make a team around it.

bump

the xat keeps derping btw, keeps going to elites convo with neintales about nick posting his win

Yea dude and also the scary "Blair Witch Project" lmao

00swms

Chaos Theory
Guy remember this is here for you guys to post and we realy on that to live as clan. So guys let get little more active from each one you please. Once again stay sexy.

-00swms

McDanger

well this will be a shock to some people, but i`m leaving

I`ll still hang around the xat, i`ll just be a member or something idk, so everyone

Stay Sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.