• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chaos Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
leaving too sorry

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I'm so busy this week. college sucks, essay sucks, blablabla.. and all that crap.
anyway, whats a good partner for Kyurem-B? tryin to make a team around it.

Yea dude and also the scary "Blair Witch Project" lmao

I can generally help with team building if I have what set you want to use. I can see Kyurem B being used in a lot of ways so if you still need help let me know

AnakBaé

Alright, bye Danger & Ryan.

I can generally help with team building if I have what set you want to use. I can see Kyurem B being used in a lot of ways so if you still need help let me know
Sub kyurem-b with outrage/f-bolt/ice beam or blizzard. lets see how it goes.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Why t-bolt when fusion bolt does more and is physical? Either way Ferro hard walls you so Magnezone is always a good partner. If you go with specs/ scarf zone you could add a landorus t to absorb the fighting moves aimed at them and also have a volt turn core

Since none of these guys are insanely fast, you will probably need to include a priority user. Also with the volt turn aspect I have suggested a spinner is always nice. So something like donphan would be good for you, but I don't think he synergizes as well as I would like him to.

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
Bye Danger and Rair, we will miss you both

and congratz Darside on the new shop

irock245

She wants it
why danger why

AnakBaé

Why t-bolt when fusion bolt does more and is physical? Either way Ferro hard walls you so Magnezone is always a good partner. If you go with specs/ scarf zone you could add a landorus t to absorb the fighting moves aimed at them and also have a volt turn core

Since none of these guys are insanely fast, you will probably need to include a priority user. Also with the volt turn aspect I have suggested a spinner is always nice. So something like donphan would be good for you, but I don't think he synergizes as well as I would like him to.

Dude its "f-bolt" FUSION BOLT lol.
and btw I already finished, I have mixed Kyurem-b/subseed aboma/bulky Lando-T/ TR Reuniclus/Tenta/Mamoswine. Its fun c:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
My bad, on my iPod it looked like a t -_- anyways, the team seems pretty solid, it will probably have difficulties with sun teams but that's nearly never used.

On a side note, I have been prepping to re open my trade shop, so people from here don't be afraid to ask for stuff

AnakBaé

My bad, on my iPod it looked like a t -_- anyways, the team seems pretty solid, it will probably have difficulties with sun teams but that's nearly never used.

On a side note, I have been prepping to re open my trade shop, so people from here don't be afraid to ask for stuff
lol its alright, good luck btw.

---------------------------------------------
And also the xat is so dead recently, I wonder why so if any of you is on xat please stay there for a couple minutes until someone get there.
Don't let the inactivity spread from the thread to the xat.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I have over 110 shiny flawless/ near flawless mons, a five star rating on the thread, and a solid amount of other mons, not to be over confident or anything, but I was putting it out their for members of the clan if they need anything. Luck is something I should not need to badly

Also, I can never find the xat link for some reason

Alrighty guys, Zero anak and i have talked and we have decided to close CT. it doesnt have enough activity. i enjoyed the time i had leading all of you. Im going to be in Creamery Command if you need me.

~Eliteknight

AnakBaé

Alright guys, sadly it is the time to close the second run of Chaos Theory.
This clan guild was fun, I met great people in here, and it had so much potential. Unfortunately we're unable to fight against inactivity.
Should I do shout outs? nah, lets keep this short. So everyone, thanks for staying with us until the very end.

-AnakBae,

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory

Farwell Speech

Well, my lovely members of this clan of Chaos Theory I have say we had great run. While this clan may have been short I had great time leading you guys.
With that said I have bear some bad news that place will be shutting down due to the inactivity on part of the members.
We also going shut down due to the fact we don’t want tint the name of this great Guild. My last words I truly love each and every one of members of this place and I think all of you are sexy.
With that stay sexy my friends.

-00swms

Status
Not open for further replies.