• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chaos Words Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Welcome!

starliteevee, your request is done. Hope you like it!

starliteeveerequest.png

Remember to give credit and host the image on your own account.

jahz

Banned
Type:banner
Size: same as your fourth example
Image(s):http://api.ning.com/files/q5-3HBDfZ...NiUWluDDtfJzBJXn7dEKXlY009Hc/AnimeGothGuy.jpg (only interested in the person)
Text: I don't do these things for pleasure or satifaction, I do them...because I can.
Colors: Reds, blacks, purples, dark blues (basically any evil colours)
Extra Info: Its meant to portray an evil/sinister message, could you try and express that in the style of the picture?

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Welcome!

starliteevee, your request is done. Hope you like it!

starliteeveerequest.png

Thank you very, very much Skiyomi! It is truly a work of much skill, and I appreciate you taking your time to make this, and all other banners to decorate SPPF's forums. I have it now, so you may feel more than free to delete it.
Again, I thank thee.

EDIT: I am very sorry Skiyomi, for being an ignorant tard and not reading the last bit of your post that you stated in the rules and at the end of every post you make. Please forgive me for not doing so; you may ban me from your shop permanently to show my shame and ignorancy, and even if you do not so then I shall ban myself for not doing as you had constantly reminded us all to. Again, I am very, very sorry for the amount of time you spent on that and doing such a fine piece of art that the forums may no longer see due to my stupicity.

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Okay, I think I can request now.

Type: Banner
Size: 350 x 180
Image(s): [link]
Text: The Heir of Slytherin
Colors: Greens & Silvers
Extra Info: Make it epic as always Skiyomi!

Thanks!

jorgitoh

JohtoLoverXD
i have a request :)
Size: 400 x 200
Image(s): http://i47.*******.com/adc77s.jpg
Text: But you're so hypnotizing
You've got me laughing while I sing
You've got me smiling in my sleep
Colors: something that matches
Extra Info: Make it beautiful and edgy

Thanks!

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Sorry for the limited activity you guys. School, writing, and modding all take a higher priority then this, and since I'm super busy right now I can't work as fast :(

the1stpkmnfan, your request is done. Hope you like it!

the1stpkmnfanrequestgradient.png

EDIT: Mr. Joker, your request is done. Hope you like it!

mrjokerrequest16.png

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Sorry for the limited activity you guys. School, writing, and modding all take a higher priority then this, and since I'm super busy right now I can't work as fast :(

the1stpkmnfan, your request is done. Hope you like it!

the1stpkmnfanrequestgradient.png

It's beautiful Skiyomi. Thanks! :D And no worries about School, it's all good. It definitely was worth the wait. ^^

Cobalt_Latios

Damn, it's been forever since I've requested a banner. Especially considering what I've had for the last year or so.

Anyhow....

Image(s):un, deux
Text: Welcome back to Rapture
Colors: Mostly dark blues, greens and some copper
Extra Info: a watery theme to fit with Bioshock. And maybe have the text similar to that 50's/60's style writing. If you need me to link to some pictures of the game for reference, let me know.

edit: ignore the "Sea of Dreams" part for the first image.

C_L
This time, I made sure you had an extra slot available.

I've been patient.

C_L

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hi Skiyomi.

Image(s): 1, 2, 3
Text: "Red harp, high-souled, perfect in melody"
Colors: Red and white
Extra Info: For the pic with Kotone and Kazunari (picture #2), just use Kotone please. Thanks.

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Welcome!

jorgitoh, your request is done. Hope you like it!

jorgitohrequest.png

Sinnohdragon

Dragoness~
Hi :) If you're not too busy;

Size: 400x100
Image(s): 1 2 3
Text: Card Tamer: Legend of the Lakes
Colors: Orange-reddish (sunset colours)
Extra Info: The first picture can just blend into the background. Then Cyndaquil and Treecko on either side (can you get rid of the background already on them, i would have done it but i'm not very good at it)

Thanks

jorgitoh

JohtoLoverXD
Welcome!

jorgitoh, your request is done. Hope you like it!

jorgitohrequest.png

is beautiful :') thank u

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Hi,May I request a banner please?
Size: I want you to choose the best but not too big ^^
Image(s): This as the base and theme ( you know ) - This is the 'monster' in the banner ( only the monster )
Text: 1)RaiBlade - 2) "Sea of Dreams" ( smaller text in size )
Colors: Dark Blue - Black - Sand dark color ( I want you to do the colors which best suit it ^^ )
Extra Info: Can you make the colors in the banner "glamorous" and mystifying kind of way? *optional
I really like your banners so please make my banner just as beautiful.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
All the request slots are currently full at the moment so I'm going to have to deny your request. Keep an eye out for when another slot opens up and then you may repost your request.

Sorry for the delay guys, still busy. I've got studying and homework tonight so I won't have anything done today, tomorrow I've got school all day so at the earliest I might be able to get something together tomorrow night, but after 10 hours of education I might be too tired XD

If not then, I'll do one on Wednesday though, so please be patient with me.

Cobalt_Latios

All the request slots are currently full at the moment so I'm going to have to deny your request. Keep an eye out for when another slot opens up and then you may repost your request.

Sorry for the delay guys, still busy. I've got studying and homework tonight so I won't have anything done today, tomorrow I've got school all day so at the earliest I might be able to get something together tomorrow night, but after 10 hours of education I might be too tired XD

If not then, I'll do one on Wednesday though, so please be patient with me.
Nah, no problem. At least your giving us a rough timeframe on when we can expect to check back.

I completely understand, I have my own school work to deal with.

C_L

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Cobalt_Latios, your request is done. Hope you like it!

cobaltlatiosrequest.png

Cobalt_Latios

Cobalt_Latios, your request is done. Hope you like it!

cobaltlatiosrequest.png

Awesome!

Thanks, I'll be sure to do upload it to my photobucket account later; I'm currently using the school computer.

edit: It's all taken care of.

C_L

Last edited:

MM13

Seestra
I have a request

Size: doesnt matter. choose the one that fits the best
Image(s): 1 2
Text: Once I'm in I own your heart <3
Colors: same thing as the size. choose the ones that fits the best

thank you :)