• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chaos Words Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinnohdragon

Dragoness~
EDIT: Sinnohdragon, your request is done. Hope you like it!

sinnohdragonrequest7.gif

Remember to give credit and host the image on your own account.

Thank you very much ^^

jahz

Banned
Type:Banner
Size:Whatever you think is best.
Image(s):http://imagehost.ngobrolaja.com/files/bankai/fpokemonthemm15044ae.jpg just the mew and mewtwo please.
Text:Ok bit complicated. Could you please put text 'The Free Spirit' on mew's side of the banner, could you do like stencil text, so that you cut it out of the banner and then place it ontop of the banner. Could you please put text 'The Rogue' next to the mewtwo picture, but could you again do a stencil so that you cut it out of the banner and then place it below the banner. Like this--->http://i50.*******.com/23h84jo.jpg
Colors: Im want to give it a cosmic theme so if you could stick to kind of 'spacy' colours that would be great. Also the colour schemes of mew and mewtwo
Extra Info: Could you style the text as i asked above, putting the stencilled text above mew and below mewtwo. Could you put a kind of cosmic effect behind mew so that it looks like he's a peaceful and pure creature, and could you put a darker cosmic effect behind mewtwo so that you can tell he's more evil and have the two clashing in the middle? like this one------> http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv167/Hydro_King/thelegacyleague.png

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Shining Glaceon, your request is done. Hope you like it!

shiningglaceonrequest16.png

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Type: Extracted Signature
Size: Anything site-legal, as long as I can have it without getting in trouble (you may need to shrink it down a bit) :p
Image(s): This
Text: None
Colors: None
Extra Info: I just want Magicat's image extracted so I can place it as my sig thanks

harryheart

EDIT - Drat I just missed the 3rd spot! SOrry Skiyomi! May I keep this post here for later if this request is okay?

Gday Skiyomi

Type - Banner
Text - Max's Johto Journey
Size - (Same size roughly as my Max banner at the moment)
Theme - A Johto sort of theme
Coloration -Don't Mind
Font - Similar to one in banner at the moment
Render/Image - Bayleef Charmeleon Max Harriet (The Girl)

Can you use the upper part of the bodies please on the humans and I dont mind Ralts being kept in on the Max image! Also can you try and fit all of Charmeleon and Bayleef in!?!

And I have permission for the images from DanChimchar who created the Girl used.

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Welcome!

EDIT - Drat I just missed the 3rd spot! SOrry Skiyomi! May I keep this post here for later if this request is okay?

No. Letting people reserve slots would negate the purpose of the slot system :/ When a slot opens up you can repost.

junpearl63, your request is done. Hope you like it!

junpearl63request9.png

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Type: Banner
Size: Bigger than the one in my signature
Image(s): 1, 2,3
Text: Hol's Altador Cup Predictions
Colors: Gold, Silver and Bronze colours
Extra Info: Make it blend well together :)

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Welcome!

jahz, your request is done. Hope you like it!

jahzrequest5.png

The 4th KIRA, your request is done. Hope you like it!

the4thkirarequest5.png

hol123, your request is done. Hope you like it!

hol123request3.png

...And with that REQUESTS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

Sorry guys, but I've got a lot of other stuff going on and, frankly, this has fallen very low on my priority list. I want to focus on other things right now.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
hol123, your request is done. Hope you like it!

hol123request3.png

...And with that REQUESTS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED.

Sorry guys, but I've got a lot of other stuff going on and, frankly, this has fallen very low on my priority list. I want to focus on other things right now.

Thanks. It looks great! It's too bad that your leaving, but good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.