• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Character Battlers League Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigglyskitt

SNEAK ATTACK
I'm sure you're asking yourself, "now just what is character battling?" Well, I'm here to teach you. Character Battles is an up and coming sport founded by me and my frined Kayla. Character Battles usually take place on a peice of paper with drawings of the characters, but since we're on a computer, we shall battle with text. We still must draw our character in MS paint though.

In a character battle, both participants will draw some sort of wacky character and give it a name. It can be anything at all, food, clothes, random objects, animals, people, celebrities- you name it, as long as it's not copyrighted material. Copyrighted material is not aloud because it takes away from the originality of the characters.

After drawing thier characters, the players then begin to battle. On thier turns, they can get whatever weapons they can possibly think of, do whatever wacky attacks they want, or anything else. As long as it's funny, and isn't a one-hit kill of any sort. Think of it as freestyle Roleplaying on crack.

You can also do Melee Battles, team battles, 2 characters per player battles, anything else you can think of. But mainly, we'll do standard one on one battles.

Some material that might sprout from this game may be regarded as offensive or inappropriate. Suicide, pregnancies, diseases, and other things. You have to know it is all in good fun, and none of us mean to offend anybody.

Winning is NOT important. The game is about having fun and being stupid and funny. Don't cry when you lose. I usually make myself lose with a suicide of some sort. A funny battle is always better than a competitive one.

IF YOU WANT TO BATTLE, make an open challenge to the club. Just say, "I wanna battle someone." And if someone agrees, go ahead and get your chracters and battle. :p

CHARACTER BATTLE RULES
1. No one-hit kills
2. No using other people's characters
3. No copyrigthed material
4. Have fun.
5. Be as ridiculously stupid as possible.

MEMBERS
1. jigglyskitt (Co-owner)
2. Jasmine (Co-owner)
3. Sneasel Inferno
4. ø®ΑпGЗ ♠
5. Polyphonica Trance

CHARACTER BATTLE HALL OF FAME
This section is dedicated specifically for the most hilarious, memorable characters we may run into in this club. Do something great, and you'll see your character here. :D

And with that, let the club commence!

Last edited:

Jasmine

The Steel Princess
My gee! Your head is too great! Too purple!

But! Ph33r my boyfriend keychain!

*Flicks it at purple head giraffle man's left elbow*

jigglyskitt

SNEAK ATTACK
Ow! Purple head Giraffe man is hurt. Then he remembers that he is a giraffe. giraffes like leaves, so he eats the tree in your backyard! That was Jasmine's favorite tree, she is now depressed and she cuts herself on her forehead! :<

Jasmine

The Steel Princess
Darn you! That was my favorite Buckleberry tree!

For that you'll face your greatest fear!

MARRIAGE!

*brings in a pastor*

NOW... You'll be married to... a STAPLER.

own.

jigglyskitt

SNEAK ATTACK
Inferno, join the club before making a character.

And you can't be in this battle, it's me and Jas atm.

Anyways...

Purple head Giraffe man lives a happy life with the stapler. But sometimes he staples him while they're in bed! He quickly gets a divorce. He uses the money he earned from it to buy a big vaccuum, which he then uses to vaccuum up Jasmine's boa. Her boobies are showing! She gains 50 embarassment points.

COUNTERATTACK'd

Jasmine

The Steel Princess
But then I realize I have no nipples!!

*loses those 50 points*

What if you weren't purple? But... PEA GREEN?

*Dyes Purple head giraffe man green*

Just thirty more minutes before we wash it out.

jigglyskitt

SNEAK ATTACK
Oh no! Purple head Griaffe man is green now! He is living a lie. There is no reason to live! He immidiately commits suicide by jumping off a curb ;o;

Purple Head Giraffe Man is dead.

Jasmine is the winner!

jigglyskitt

SNEAK ATTACK
you can make an open challenge whenever you want.

and yes, Orange.

Speaking of challenges, I'll battle any of you here and now. =D

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
☆♥「情焔! 公義絶叫!」『夜明け前より瑠璃色な』♥☆ - [Lv982 Samurai Legend]- ※ says:
Needs to join your club now O:
Miker says:
yes you do

Like the speech in club now is the Engrish. ;3

jigglyskitt

SNEAK ATTACK
Trance :D!!!

You can go ahead and join this battle, because Orange hasn't made a move yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.