• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Character crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had of course a crush on Ash about 8 years ago, then it was Gary. I use to be obsessed with Misty a while ago ^^; And for a while Erika! I loved Erika ^__^!

Red

Not the color
Ok, fine. I've always had a thing for Jessie.. I love her! =]

And Misty too. She's like so hot!

Satoshifangirl

Actually no, it has been implied many times that there is a gap of at least a week or so between episodes. Plus the GF and Pokemon league are all annual events. Each region takes a year, so Ash should be 14... and he looks it... i think

Well what i read on a (official)website is that one region takes a year and yea he looks like 14/15 too but one thing. There's been an episode that they're already a year in sinnoh. Never showed in America 'cause it were only clip[s about the fights and contest Ash & Dawn done till then. That's episode 516. It says in the episode guide on serebii that they're a year in sinnoh.

Last edited:

sweet_angel_eevee

~Lovely Idol~

koaru

Just about Showtime~
ZOMG- My crush just has to be Officer Jenny. Something about blue haired, policewoman babes that have Growlithes turn me on so much!! xD

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
Ummmm,, James, Harley and Jesse! tey are alll so fabulous

jorisw

May(in emerald clothes) or Dawn. I can't choose. You know what I choose both!

LeafiaTamer

Leafeon Trainer
I have a thing for May....She treats everyone with respect and she is hot!

For Anime couples I would say Ash and May,Brock and Misty,Zoey and Paul,and Dawn and Kenny

xxBlackyxx

lol internet
In the anime...

Gary- Not nubcake Gary, cool Gary...-pokes jorisw's avatar-

Drew - Maybe it's just cause of his name? Hmmm...I just want to...pet his pretty, green hair...

ShinyPalkia

Ehh...I have a crush on Saturn. He is just so cute. ^_^
I think that I'm the only one here who has a crush on him.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Agatha!!!
Old farts like her turn me on!!!

Crystal Clair

Ehh...I have a crush on Saturn. He is just so cute. ^_^
I think that I'm the only one here who has a crush on him.
I find him hot too. Or else I wouldn't have pictures of him on my Ipod.

I think Wallace is hot. In fact I had a dream about him last night. It's the hair, it's definitely the hair.

Amazing. This thread is free of 'tards. Never in my life I thought I'd come to see this day. o__o

Anyway, my Pokémon love (Not just a crush) has always been Whitney since I played Gold Version. That obviously kept its hold when she debuted in the Anime, especially when they fleshed out her personality and made her so clumsy, cute, yet powerful and awesome. Not to say good-looking, as she's always been. It's been almost 8 years, and I still love Whitney as if it was the first time I got to her in Gold. Not #1 anymore, but I doubt I'll ever forget about her. Whitney is just so cute, beautiful, sexy and powerful! Truly a dream in every way. <3

I like many other characters, but they just can't compare with how I see Whitney.

cookieboy13

I have a crush on Dawn because I got used to watching D&P. But when I saw May in Emerald clothes, uhh.. I kinda got a crush on her too! But Dawn will still be my crush-crush.

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Oh yeah, there's a lot..

Ash, Gary, Drew, Paul, Max, Wallace and I forgot the other names. ^^: But Gary will always be number one. <3

High Commander Solomon

This is MADNESS!
I give you...my crush.

[IMG200]http://grinitch.com/images/orange_crush.jpg[/IMG200]
I know, you so totally guessed that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.